Remembering Pete

Pedro

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

For some reason Saul...though you were way younger..from the pic you posted in your new lid at one time...so were about the same age then...

no  way ... you look a lot older than saul

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Six30 said:

no  way ... you look a lot older than saul

He looks old enough to be Saul’s dad, if Saul’s dad looked like a ball sack that had been dragged down the road by a truck and then chewed on by a feral pig.

• Haha 7

23 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He looks old enough to be Saul’s dad, if Saul’s dad looked like a ball sack that had been dragged down the road by a truck and then chewed on by a feral pig.

I think you are exaggerating things a little...I look younger than you that's for dam sure...

20230624_101002.jpg

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I think you are exaggerating things a little...I look younger than you that's for dam sure...

20230624_101002.jpg

Aren’t cruisers low to the ground? That bike looks quite tall in the picture!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Aren’t cruisers low to the ground? That bike looks quite tall in the picture!

I think it sitts a little higher than my harley did...could be just the picture...but it's definitely a long bike...wheelbase size..it was bran new..first test ride when it was pulled off the showroom...I did soften the rear suspension after I got it...think it was set for two passengers if I remember correctly...

• Like 2

The forum is fluid, but maybe let’s try and keep these two threads more about Pete?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Has anyone reached out to @Tym

I messaged him on Facebook on Sunday, Looks like he hasn't seen the message.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I just find it odd Pete never noticed  sigh...and said he never felt any pain...I think maybe he probably did but blamed it on his age most likely..

Wouldn't surprise me at all he had minor heart attacks and never noticed it before hand.

If he had of had heart attacks before they would have shown on the preop ECG

It's common for people to not know if they've had a heart attack though.

Internal organs have few pain receptors and are not particularly well connected up. Just for example your liver can be completely screwed and you wouldn't know unless it was picked up in a blood test or it actually started to fail. 

The heart does have pain receptors but they're crudely connected to the spinal column in a way that can give you a message as useless as a bit of arm ache. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It's common for people to not know if they've had a heart attack though.

That was the case for me.   It wasn’t discovered until I had an Echocardiogram weeks after I was taken ill.    I didn’t know, and I am very conscious of the issue given my family history.   

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Renegade said:

I messaged him on Facebook on Sunday, Looks like he hasn't seen the message.

I did the same, I will email him today.

• Like 3

He was the only one of you that had any idea about what I was on about, it was the vaccine that done him in, and before you all start baying at the Moon (not that one, the other one) it's a worldwide event, take a look here, if you are vaccinated your best course of action is to fast for as long as you can while going on a course of Ivermectin.

The whole Covid thing was a hoax and predictions are for a 40% reduction of population in White countries, it's called the Kalergi Plan, this is why they are over running White countries with all these so called immigrants who are all military age men, no women or children, they plan on making them the police and getting them to mate with our women to wipe us out, this is not some paranoid rant, this is what we have.

Just take a look around you and see if what I'm saying is wrong.

He was a great man that Pete, he knew and kept his own counsel and they killed him, fuck them.

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

He was the only one of you that had any idea about what I was on about, it was the vaccine that done him in, and before you all start baying at the Moon (not that one, the other one) it's a worldwide event, take a look here, if you are vaccinated your best course of action is to fast for as long as you can while going on a course of Ivermectin.

The whole Covid thing was a hoax and predictions are for a 40% reduction of population in White countries, it's called the Kalergi Plan, this is why they are over running White countries with all these so called immigrants who are all military age men, no women or children, they plan on making them the police and getting them to mate with our women to wipe us out, this is not some paranoid rant, this is what we have.

Just take a look around you and see if what I'm saying is wrong.

He was a great man that Pete, he knew and kept his own counsel and they killed him, fuck them.

Carlos Valdes Starz GIF by Gaslit

• Haha 4

I don’t know about you lot but I keep seeing posts from Pete from less than two weeks ago and it all seems surreal. I’m half expecting him to post and say it was all a gag.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I don’t know about you lot but I keep seeing posts from Pete from less than two weeks ago and it all seems surreal. I’m half expecting him to post and say it was all a gag.

Yes, opening this forum now I realise how much of a big part of the audience he was.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I don't know why, but when I click on his "More Hospital Shit" thread, the photo of him after his Stent op pops up first.

I know all you guys & gal are doing your bit to keep the forum moving forward, but at the moment it's really missing something........ Petes input.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Clive said:

I don't know why, but when I click on his "More Hospital Shit" thread, the photo of him after his Stent op pops up first.

I know all you guys & gal are doing your bit to keep the forum moving forward, but at the moment it's really missing something........ Petes input.

Couldn't agree more, I miss the old fucker.   Am only starting to realise how much.   

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Saul said:

Couldn't agree more, I miss the old fucker.   Am only starting to realise how much.   

The ginger cunt enriched our lives, he better not be alive, I don’t want him to see me say this.

• Haha 8