Remembering Pete

Pedro

same ... coming on and no posts from him, still dont seem real... 

was sitting in the garden having a smoke yesterday evening... just gazing at nothing thinking about the twat.... i shed a tear for him... only a little one and then i pulled my self the fuck together.

hope his mrs is ok and  their boys are with with her giving her the support she needs... hope the boys are ok to.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, zzzak said:

He was the only one of you that had any idea about what I was on about, it was the vaccine that done him in, and before you all start baying at the Moon (not that one, the other one) it's a worldwide event, take a look here, if you are vaccinated your best course of action is to fast for as long as you can while going on a course of Ivermectin.

The whole Covid thing was a hoax and predictions are for a 40% reduction of population in White countries, it's called the Kalergi Plan, this is why they are over running White countries with all these so called immigrants who are all military age men, no women or children, they plan on making them the police and getting them to mate with our women to wipe us out, this is not some paranoid rant, this is what we have.

Just take a look around you and see if what I'm saying is wrong.

He was a great man that Pete, he knew and kept his own counsel and they killed him, fuck them.

OMG !!  you've excelled in your twattery today   :wank4az:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Okey dokey. 

careful and approach this situation with care.....he will think your his new girlfriend

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

careful and approach this situation with care.....he will think your his new girlfriend

or maybe go off on one like Timmy did where I suddenly in his mind become some sort of slut 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Too late.

I Love You Hug GIF by Demic

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

or maybe go off on one like Timmy did where I suddenly in his mind become some sort of slut 😆

thats called a wank bank... probably didn't really think that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

thats called a wank bank... probably didn't really think that.

Trying to work out how @Tymeh thinks is a fools errand.

• Haha 2

I’ve been trying to think of what I want to say but the words don’t seem to want to form so forgive the mishmash of thoughts, if I leave it any longer I won’t say anything and that just doesn’t seem right.

He was as everyone’s pointed out already a good guy.

He went out of his way to help people and not in some sort of desperate way where he wanted the accolades, in a behind the scenes way. Not just impractical “there there” type help either, genuinely helpful in real ways. When I first came to Spain he gave me invaluable advice and that is something I’ll forever appreciate.

We shared the same sort of politics and I followed him here from the other place because I enjoyed that and his piss taking sense of humour. He had a large personality and never tried to make himself small to fit in with other peoples expectations and that boldness of character is something I admire. You know you’d never see him kowtowing to anyone even when he was administering his balm to bonkers folk.

I also appreciated that he didn’t mind saying if he didn’t know something which a lot of peoples egos prevent them from doing, many people would rather make something up than say “I don’t know” and for that reason he was a reliable person to ask about a lot things, apart from bike maintenance 😆

His fears that I would do my own often led him to tell me to leave it to the experts. Sometimes I found that frustrating but I knew it came from a place of real care.

He had a kind and turns out faulty heart and while he enjoyed a bit of shit stirring he always smoothed things over when things got fractious in a way so skilled that I’ve rarely seen it in anyone else. I’m sure if they’d put him on a UN peace keeping force the war between the Ukraine and Russia would have finished with a nice cup of tea by now, he probably had enough teabags to make the entire population a cup.

Some rare people look for the good things, the things to like in another person, he was one of those.

I’m surprised by just how miserable this has made me, because I think perhaps when your friends with people on the internet you put them in a separate box to the one where real life friends exist but this really has already shown me that friendship with people as good as Pete matter just as much.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

I don’t know about you lot but I keep seeing posts from Pete from less than two weeks ago and it all seems surreal. I’m half expecting him to post and say it was all a gag.

Same here....

5 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Cunt sold me dodgy tyres.:rofl::rofl:

I know only the long stayers will get that.

Deathwings?

20 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Deathwings?

They were indeed.
He private messaged me on XRV. I'd got hold of a pinched and recovered transalp and hadn't been on there long but he asked me to have a look on his forum. Prob just to off load said tyres. Think it was DSUK and soon changed to Maxbikes.

I'd got a few PMs off him over that time but never phoned me, didn't have my No anyway. Think he'd sussed I was a boring basted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Earache said:

Just heard about Pete - very sad.😪

Good to hear from you Eric even if it is in such sad circumstances.   We miss your input here.

• Like 3

On 21/05/2024 at 11:43, Buckster said:

On the way home she should abandon the urn in a derelict building.

The urn needs to be changed to a new "best one I've ever had" every six months

• Haha 5

On 19/05/2024 at 13:29, Buckster said:

Without Pete driving it I’m not sure it can continue, anyone can set up a forum but not everyone can run one effectively.

Definitely, you need infinite patience, I had one running for years with hundreds of users, got too much in the end, the bickering and back stabbing so I pulled the plug, not before I handed it over to someone else who not too long after wanted to hand it back LOL.
Pete's forums always catered for a very small niche of asshats 🙂 but loyal asshats who stuck around.
Technically they're not hard at all

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

R.I.P. Pete
Condolences to the family and friends

Pete, I hope this gives you a laugh wherever you are....
You always called me "mad" and recently it was confirmed in a diagnosis LOL, yes Pete, it's official.
I'll think of you whenever I ride my scoot (that's almost daily now) and feel the wind on my vagina :), (that's an in joke, "men buy scooters so they can feel the wind on their vaginas")

Can we get together and have a "wake" in Wales for Pete ya reckon?

• Like 3

On 22/05/2024 at 00:41, Renegade said:

I messaged him on Facebook on Sunday, Looks like he hasn't seen the message.

I think he was on notice too, I had deleted my old FB account and created a new one but haven't had a response to a friend request I sent him, looking at his profile it doesn't appear promising.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

R.I.P. Pete

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

3 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I shall be raising a glass to him in Builth Wells next weekend  

Travel Flag GIF by EatSleep Media

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I think he was on notice too, I had deleted my old FB account and created a new one but haven't had a response to a friend request I sent him, looking at his profile it doesn't appear promising.

He has seen the message but hasn't replied to it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Renegade said:

He has seen the message but hasn't replied to it.

No idea, but I have messaged someone on his friends list "Marie" as I recal