Remembering Pete

Pedro

Admin please remove if this has already been posted or if I have put this in the wrong place. For a little while now Pete and I have been talking about going on a couple of rides, relatively long rides, then in May he went into hospital to have a couple of stents fitted. I have tried to contact him a few times over the last 5 or 6 weeks then this afternoon I received a message from his son Scot who informed that Pete had passed away on the 18th May because of heart, failure he never left the hospital!! RIP mate

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 08/07/2024 at 20:36, DangerRuss58 said:

Admin please remove if this has already been posted or if I have put this in the wrong place. For a little while now Pete and I have been talking about going on a couple of rides, relatively long rides, then in May he went into hospital to have a couple of stents fitted. I have tried to contact him a few times over the last 5 or 6 weeks then this afternoon I received a message from his son Scot who informed that Pete had passed away on the 18th May because of heart, failure he never left the hospital!! RIP mate

I’ve moved this here with the other stuff about Pete.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Was just thinking about how Petes mrs is ... has any one had any contact with her or the boys.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Was just thinking about how Petes mrs is ... has any one had any contact with her or the boys.

Scott was arranging things for her to go stay, at least for a few months, with him and his family in Holland.

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, busabeast said:

still cant believe hes gone, not a day goes by that i havent thought about him and this place.

While touching yourself inappropriately.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Two gingers.jpeg

Look at his droopy chops, fucking saliva everywhere I bet. The poor dog must have been embarrassed to be seen with him. 🤣

• Haha 10

• 2 weeks later...