Enough is Enough....

Six30

@busabeast and his video , this shit has gone on far to long... he thinks we will forget about it.. 

this total farce he has created needs consequences ... either put the video up or he needs some sort of disciplinary action .Torture GIF by SYFY

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

@busabeast and his video , this shit has gone on far to long... he thinks we will forget about it.. 

this total farce he has created needs consequences ... either put the video up or he needs some sort of disciplinary action .Torture GIF by SYFY

Take away his Yorkie Bar.

• Haha 4

Just now, Buckster said:

Take away his Yorkie Bar.

or his claw hammer ..or both

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

That's sounds like and excellent idea....

• Haha 3

Just now, Six30 said:

or his claw hammer ..or both

Or his Gary glitter boots, then he won't be able to reach the shelf where his bike keys are.

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Six30 said:

There's definitely something on that video he doesn't want us to see with all the million and one excuses he coming up with......any idea what it could be ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

There's definitely something on that video he doesn't want us to see with all the million and one excuses he coming up with......any idea what it could be ?

definite early move for TOTY

• Haha 3

I think it's plainly obvious that there isn't a video as he didn't have it switched on when he dropped his bike in the car park  ................

uh-huh-nods.gif.20136ca5c68ef3da5d488fafb01e094b.gif

• Haha 4

I think it was all a spicy dream 🤣

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

definite early move for TOTY

Not TOTY, I think he should have a whole new category. Fantasist of the year or Dreamer or Bullshitter or whatever.   

• Haha 2

This is the kind of thread that separates this forum from cunts talking about spark plugs and stuff.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Saul said:

I think it was all a spicy dream 🤣

Not TOTY, I think he should have a whole new category. Fantasist of the year or Dreamer or Bullshitter or whatever.   

Bullshitting of the year...I think that's a slam dunk for Busa...we don't even have to vote for that one...lol.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Bullshitting of the year...I think that's a slam dunk for Busa...we don't even have to vote for that one...lol.

he's gone rather quite again

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You think this might drive him to a flounce possibly  ?

I don't think so he is just a working dad with two young kids struggling to keep up with his online fantasy projections.  Or simply put to busy to deal with his bullshit on here.    🤣  he won't flounce just think up some more nonsense. when he has the  time 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You think this might drive him to a flounce possibly  ?

Possibly , not on his bike though incase he falls off

• Haha 3

Well I've just received a few words from Busa and why he's reluctant to post the video..I guess he gained a few stone and it took three track official to zip up his leather and when he took the spill ..his leather suit exploded like a balloon exposing his ass...and it's on the video footage..so he's kinda of imbaraced to show his rear end...

• Haha 3