Last Friday

I was craving a donair afterwork and didn't feel like cooking..so I hoped on the bike and rode down to this place for one....sat down wyll I was waiting for it...I was in direct line of view of the cash register...I couldn't believe what I was seeing...don't know if it was just coincidence..but like 10 morbidly obiece...most were women no older than 30 years old ...leaving with orders that could feed three grown man....the thing about being big bone or slow metabolism..I think it's bullshit...hollyshit I was thinking to myself...we're in trouble...these persons are in their prime...

• Like 2

Not to be mean or anything but I was thinking to myself....two large pizzas is the last thing you'd should be eating....and most were wearing spandex pants...what the hell...I don't need to see that...

• Like 3

I can only speak for my area, yeh there are some rather large people around here, and some of them are in their 20,s and 30,s...... girls/women seem to be in the majority of fat folks.....but most people seem to be of a average size and weight.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Clive said:

I can only speak for my area, yeh there are some rather large people around here, and some of them are in their 20,s and 30,s...... girls/women seem to be in the majority of fat folks.....but most people seem to be of a average size and weight.

I'll be the first to admit I don't always eat healthy foods but I'm fairly active enough to burn off what I consume...I do understand maybe some could be genetics ...but most likely it's the way you are raised up...and to some food is like a drug...

• Like 2

I am the last to talk really, I need to lose weight.  But obesity is an oncoming epidemic, not many people actually move at work anymore or even want to.  Not many actually cook for themselves other than ready meals and the like.  I know massive generalisations and there are plenty of examples to prove me wrong but generally we as a species are getting fat, lazy and greedy.   Eating the worst food.   

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'll be the first to admit I don't always eat healthy foods but I'm fairly active enough to burn off what I consume...I do understand maybe some could be genetics ...but most likely it's the way you are raised up...and to some food is like a drug...

We eat ok, microwave meals are a no no for us, we also very rarely eat out or drink 🍻

My wife is a bugger for snacking though, that, and with 10+years of relative inactivity if has left her with a weight problem, but her and her sister have inherited a large ass from their mother (genetics 🤔).

Me, i put on 2 stone when I retired, again due to being less active....lazy twat me. 😂 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Clive said:

We eat ok, microwave meals are a no no for us, we also very rarely eat out or drink 🍻

My wife is a bugger for snacking though, that, and with 10+years of relative inactivity if has left her with a weight problem, but her and her sister have inherited a large ass from their mother (genetics 🤔).

Me, i put on 2 stone when I retired, again due to being less active....lazy twat me. 😂 

Its brutal and simple mate eat less and move more.  I have had long talks with the medics I work with given my own issues and other stuff.  It genuinely is that simple.  But hard to do.  Quality of food is important as well as portion size but that is contributory to the simple fact that we use x amount of calories in a day, if you eat less than you need you get thinner if you eat more than you need you get fat.   All the rest is bullshit and excuses.

• Like 3

any high street over here is food take away shops ... hair dressers or nail bars....

there is loads of fat cunts with smart  haircuts and nice nails

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

any high street over here is food take away shops ... hair dressers or nail bars....

there is loads of fat cunts with smart  haircuts and nice nails

And fucking green tats all over them.  Silly bints think you won't notice their great fat ass if they have a big green tat on their leg 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Saul said:

Its brutal and simple mate eat less and move more.  I have had long talks with the medics I work with given my own issues and other stuff.  It genuinely is that simple.  But hard to do.  Quality of food is important as well as portion size but that is contributory to the simple fact that we use x amount of calories in a day, if you eat less than you need you get thinner if you eat more than you need you get fat.   All the rest is bullshit and excuses.

I have this weird eating habit..I never have breakfast during the week...two meals a day..light lunch and I gorge myself for supper...I only do breakfast on weekends...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Screenshot_20240523_071339_Google.jpg

its a Doner kebab you twat

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I was craving a donair afterwork and didn't feel like cooking..so I hoped on the bike and rode down to this place for one....sat down wyll I was waiting for it...I was in direct line of view of the cash register...I couldn't believe what I was seeing...don't know if it was just coincidence..but like 10 morbidly obiece...most were women no older than 30 years old ...leaving with orders that could feed three grown man....the thing about being big bone or slow metabolism..I think it's bullshit...hollyshit I was thinking to myself...we're in trouble...these persons are in their prime...

I don’t know how to say this kindly so I won’t, you’re a fat cunt.

• Haha 3

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Well your no slim Jim yourself Twat...I've seen pictures...

Yeah but I’m taller than you.