Last weekend in May

Buckster

So what are you bunch of losers doing? Weather here looks crap although I might get out on Saturday, traffic will likely be crap as it is a bank holiday so we will see.

IMG_1161.jpeg.c9c68983cfc6b7355c195abe243bf74e.jpeg

I guess I will be working on charity stuff and writing a sermon, oh deep joy!

• Like 6

You preach? Like in a proper event with people listening?

Still feels like a long time to go until it’s weekend for me, I only want to get to friday evening so I can stop having sad conversations with my clients :classic_laugh:

• Like 3

Iam a taxi driver on Friday morning and Sunday evening, the remainder of the weekend 🤔..... watching it rain i expect, that's if the forecast is as predicted.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

So what are you bunch of losers doing? Weather here looks crap although I might get out on Saturday, traffic will likely be crap as it is a bank holiday so we will see.

IMG_1161.jpeg.c9c68983cfc6b7355c195abe243bf74e.jpeg

I guess I will be working on charity stuff and writing a sermon, oh deep joy!

I remember my Mother going through that most weeks, I know not the same church as you but the sermons `i had to listen for her as a test dummy still stick in my head.  I didn't enjoy it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mental weekend for me.  Got my singing groups monthly meet tonight.  Working Friday overnight, big funeral Saturday Morning, singing at a wedding Saturday afternoon.   Singing at a beer festival Sunday afternoon and working Sunday Night.  I want to work Monday Night for the extra bank holiday money but probably not the best idea given the rest of the weekend.   i should be arranging sets lists and stuff now rather than wasting time here.  

• Like 5

My German pal is a Pastor, he tried for years to get me to take a interest in religion ⛪ he tells me a few times each week as to what his church duties will be, he seems to have given up with my religious conversion. 😂 

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You preach? Like in a proper event with people listening?

Still feels like a long time to go until it’s weekend for me, I only want to get to friday evening so I can stop having sad conversations with my clients :classic_laugh:

I preach at events and have been asked to preach at a couple of churches, my church recognises me as an evangelist, I will be full time before long.

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I preach at events and have been asked to preach at a couple of churches, my church recognises me as an evangelist, I will be full time before long.

You can cure bad backs , knees and shit by touching their foreheads … 

IMG_3070.gif

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

You can cure bad backs , knees and shit by touching their foreheads … 

IMG_3070.gif

Kind of, although it involves a hammer, they don’t feel any pain afterwards.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Kind of, although it involves a hammer, they don’t feel any pain afterwards.

can you sort my knee out ?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

can you sort my knee out ?

It would be my genuine pleasure.

hammer GIF by The Rocket Panda

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Can you say something in your prayers for Six30...he started rubbing peanut butter on his dick again...

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Can you say something in your prayers for Six30...he started rubbing peanut butter on his dick again...

I'll say it again there is something wrong with you  🤣

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Capital Pride Kiss GIF by Identity

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm gonna swap my rear tire...don't think I'll be riding...looks like a wet weekend...

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

• Haha 4

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I might ride to some deserted hell hole or train station and take the flask n have a cup of tea for Pete. 

Don’t get murdered unless you are going to live stream it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I don't ride in the rain for pleasure now...unless I'm caught up in it....I'm what you call wize now...

Well you don’t want to shrink anymore, you are nearly as small as @busabeast as it is.

• Haha 3

Maybe over the coming week or so everyone might like to ride somewhere abandoned and raise a mug to Pete?

Take a pic and post it on here perhaps?

Just feels weird not being part of saying goodbye. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Maybe over the coming week or so everyone might like to ride somewhere abandoned and raise a mug to Pete?

Take a pic and post it on here perhaps?

Just feels weird not being part of saying goodbye. 

If the weather changes and I can get away from the crowd...I'll take a ride to some abandoned houses in the area...in Pete's memory..

• Like 3