Hey Buckster

Been meaning to ask...you being a man of the cloth and all..what are your thoughts on the death penalty...I'm not talking about someone who owns a Harley...but the worse of them all...like serials killers...what would you do with them ?  Go to prison and preach them to death ?

25 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Been meaning to ask...you being a man of the cloth and all..what are your thoughts on the death penalty...I'm not talking about someone who owns a Harley...but the worse of them all...like serials killers...what would you do with them ?  Go to prison and preach them to death ?

I don’t know.

6 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That it. ?   Have you given it serious thought  ?

Yeah, I don’t know where I land on it, it could be considered killing in defence of others but I don’t know, I actually believe anyone can change given the right circumstances, I’m not perfect, if someone harmed my kids there isn’t a place on earth they could hide from me.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yeah, I don’t know where I land on it, it could be considered killing in defence of others but I don’t know, I actually believe anyone can change given the right circumstances, I’m not perfect, if someone harmed my kids there isn’t a place on earth they could hide from me.

Not being perfect is a far cry from being a child molester or serial killer...don't take this the wrong way but I do believe the potential of killing another...lies in me if I was put in circumstances where I had to take a serial killer life or child molester out...I couldn't give a dam of my own dealing with the law afterwards...

5 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Not being perfect is a far cry from being a child molester or serial killer...don't take this the wrong way but I do believe the potential of killing another...lies in me if I was put in circumstances where I had to take a serial killer life or child molester out...I couldn't give a dam of my own dealing with the law afterwards...

I don’t think you could do it, you are too short.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm taller than you...until you show me actual proof...

Everyone knows I’m taller than you. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

I don’t think you could do it, you are too short.

I am gonna stop drinking coffee reading this forum, I am fed up with cleaning my bloody keyboard 🤣🤣🤣.  That's the funniest thing I have seen all day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

He would bash them to death with a KJV bible.

• Haha 1