Possible new forum

Buckster

17 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Was wearing your Tshirt again today....birds were crawling all over me asking where I got this Tshirt...think I could have got laid twice...but I refrain myself..got already many women problems already ..

sexy ryan gosling GIF

?width=500%26version=4137818&ehk=3wKMa2g

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Was wearing your Tshirt again today....birds were crawling all over me asking where I got this Tshirt...think I could have got laid twice...but I refrain myself..got already many women problems already ..

sexy ryan gosling GIF

Did you ask Buckster to wear it for a month before he sent it to you so you could wear it to bed and snuggle down with his Bromhidrosis in your nostrils 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Did you ask Buckster to wear it for a month before he sent it to you so you could wear it to bed and snuggle down with his Bromhidrosis in your nostrils 

It's my pheromones that attract the women.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No it's still had the tags on it..it was never worn...lol

It's a combination of my good looks...the bike..and a out of place T shirt from another world...

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It's my pheromones that attract the women.

Speaking of pheromones ...I'd be careful when  wearing that jacket ..those Scottish lady have never been exposed to to pure Vicking pheromones...they are liable to have and instant orgassum...

Proud Of You Yes GIF

• Haha 2