• Honda XL125S
    • BMW 1150GS
    • Aprilia Moto 6.5
    • Royal Enfield Himalayan
    • Royal Alloy 125
    • Something else

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Back in the 90's i was talking to a school friend of mine that went down the scooter route when i went down the motorcycle route, he was saying it was difficult to get a recovery service to offer cover on scooters because the owners would ride them to a scooter rally and then call recovery to take them home because they couldn't face riding them home. :classic_laugh:

That happened the first year the Portuguese got given free insurance recovery with most car insurances, and it coincided with a high rise in fuel prices. Suddenly a lot of cars used to go on holiday to the Algarve broke down and required a tow truck and a taxi service to come back home at the end of holidays :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Back in the 90's i was talking to a school friend of mine that went down the scooter route when i went down the motorcycle route, he was saying it was difficult to get a recovery service to offer cover on scooters because the owners would ride them to a scooter rally and then call recovery to take them home because they couldn't face riding them home. :classic_laugh:

I had a Lambretta GT200 😂.....I always had a pocket full of Festoon bulbs, 1 or 2 would blow every trip, I did try to ride to Skeggy once, but the exhaust fell of in Newark 😂 so I had a noisy ride back home. 😂 

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Speaking of short and fat...any sigh of Busa around  ?

Flounced.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Flounced.

Proper flounce with asking to delete his content and everything?

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Proper flounce with asking to delete his content and everything?

Sneaky flounce.

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Sneaky flounce.

That's a contradiction, but ok. Maybe he just left for a wee behind the dumpster instead of properly flouncing.

Or he's just looking to power up his computer.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That's a contradiction, but ok. Maybe he just left for a wee behind the dumpster instead of properly flouncing.

Or he's just looking to power up his computer.

He saw how embarrassing the video of him falling over trying to get his bike off the paddock stand and is now hiding.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He saw how embarrassing the video of him falling over trying to get his bike off the paddock stand and is now hiding.

Shocked Fried Rice GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

55mph top, 45mph cruising on country roads isn't so bad.

Mandy's daughter had an Aprilia 50cc ped, I only rode it once and at 30mph I thought that I was going to die! Little wheels, perched on top of it, no, not for me! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

Think he got over confidant on his track riding abilities having the camera mounted to the bike...came in to a corner to hot ...panic and locked up the front wheel..?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Think he got over confidant on his track riding abilities having the camera mounted to the bike...came in to a corner to hot ...panic and locked up the front wheel..?

So how does it feel getting your first flounce ...

Television Asking GIF by emsTV

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Six30 said:

So how does it feel getting your first flounce ...

Television Asking GIF by emsTV

This is my expert ditching the bike analyst...if you look at the bike damage and he came down hard on his shoulder..if it was a rear wheel spun out..things would look different. 

Has for me causing him to flounce over this..think he over reacted...I've ditch bikes before when I was younger..twice on a Dr 650..busted my knee and twisted my ankel I couldn't walk for two weeks..it happens to the best of us...just now with age I've become more responsible and foolishness stuns are in my pass...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

And Buckster FFS ! are you done already messing with my avatar ?  Your worse than a 12 years-old boy...lol.

It’s not me, I did nothing after the hairless cat, I think Pete does it.

• Haha 4

Bob is now the token gay of the forum now he has the scooter, so the woke boxes are ticked, we have full diversity now, a gay, a trans, a Nazi and @Pedro.

We have become trailblazers of the new millennium.

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Bob is now the token gay of the forum now he has the scooter, so the woke boxes are ticked, we have full diversity now, a gay, a trans, a Nazi and @Pedro.

So you are the Tranz ?...I've figured the others out...I see now why have a beard hiding the missing Adam apple...

44 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

And Buckster FFS ! are you done already messing with my avatar ?  Your worse than a 12 years-old boy...lol.

thats buckster walking round with a boner for the rest of the day

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Considering the others, I'm quite happy to be considered in my own category :classic_laugh:

I think we're a step away from being able to have a deputy in the EU.

35 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Considering the others, I'm quite happy to be considered in my own category :classic_laugh:

I think we're a step away from being able to have a deputy in the EU.

I would be an excellent MEP.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

You forgot bible bashing bus driver ............

lord bible GIF

• Haha 4