The weekend thread

Buckster

So what are you losers doing? I am thinking of doing a run up the Highlands tomorrow, possibly up to Glen Lyon and then a run over to Loch Lomond via The Green Welly Stop. Then home via Sterling. It’s hard living is Scotland.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

So what are you losers doing? I am thinking of doing a run up the Highlands tomorrow, possibly up to Glen Lyon and then a run over to Loch Lomond via The Green Welly Stop. Then home via Sterling. It’s hard living is Scotland.

It's fucken Thursday you idiot..

• Haha 6

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's got a Mexican vibe...Pedro gonna love this...

shame she aint wearing a Beret and eating a snail ...you'd of loved it to

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's fucken Thursday you idiot..

Friday tomorrow, it’s amazing how that works, could be different in Canada.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

we saw a leaflet on that in the pub we was staying in when we was up there ....

£17 each to get in put us off

Going with a buddy, he has a 2 person (free) pass, if if had to pay £17 to get in I would rather stay at home...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Going with a buddy, he has a 2 person (free) pass, if if had to pay £17 to get in I would rather stay at home...

no i wouldn't cough up 17 notes either , we used to go in the palace lido every night in the iom and i think it was 2 quid each to get in and we got our beer  in 4 pint plastic jugs 😵‍💫

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

most of places like this charge to much to get in ... £8 or £9 ...you could suffer that

couple of years back me and the mrs  stayed up london for a few nights... ended up at  HMS Belfast at Tower bridge  one of the days ... £25 each to go on it and have a look round it !!... put myself straight into reverse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, skyrider said:

no i wouldn't cough up 17 notes either , we used to go in the palace lido every night in the iom and i think it was 2 quid each to get in and we got our beer  in 4 pint plastic jugs 😵‍💫

With me being a tight twat 😂 and a pensioner I have to consider entry prices to events, that is why I no longer go to bike racing  (Mallory/Cadwell/ Donington) meets...when I see £35 gate ticket I  👇 

Give Up GIF by The Great British Bake Off

There is pub in town that charges a entrance fee!.......pay to get in to buy booze!...fuck that. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Clive said:

With me being a tight twat 😂 and a pensioner I have to consider entry prices to events, that is why I no longer go to bike racing  (Mallory/Cadwell/ Donington) meets...when I see £35 gate ticket I  👇 

There is pub in town that charges a entrance fee!.......pay to get in to buy booze!...fuck that. 

no they wouldn't see me in there either

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

And the twats (housing association 😡) are putting our rent up......again!.....£125 per week for a 1 bedroom OAP bungalow,  fucking disgusting 😡 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, skyrider said:

I havd never been in said pub, I think they turn away over 40 year olds 😂 

Dropped my daughter off there a couple of times in the past........... I will sip my Skol lager in the comfort of my armchair thanks. 😂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

And the twats (housing association 😡) are putting our rent up......again!.....£125 per week for a 1 bedroom OAP bungalow,  fucking disgusting 😡 

Go to France on the ferry , nick a dinghy when you get there ..throw your passport overboard half way across the channel... you'll get free housing. money etc ...dont hold your breath for a Rwanda holiday though the Lefty Wokies will fuck that

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Friday tomorrow, it’s amazing how that works, could be different in Canada.

Well it's certainly not the weekend for me...I'm working tomorrow....a little gun-ho..you could have waited until tomorrow to post this...

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Well it's certainly not the weekend for me...I'm working tomorrow....a little gun-ho..you could have waited until tomorrow to post this...

I’ll be too busy riding, I pity you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Go to France on the ferry , nick a dinghy when you get there ..throw your passport overboard half way across the channel... you'll get free housing. money etc ...dont hold your breath for a Rwanda holiday though the Lefty Wokies will fuck that

Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 2

Perfect riding weather for the weekend....if my lower fairing arrive by tomorrow...I'll probably run down to get them..or send one of my boys to retrieve them....gonna be riding for sure...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Perfect riding weather for the weekend....if my lower fairing arrive by tomorrow...I'll probably run down to get them..or send one of my boys to retrieve them....gonna be riding for sure...

Uh Huh Yes GIF

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

Has anyone ever seen you anywhere Lionel ?

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Has anyone ever seen you anywhere Lionel ?

Shirley Manson Cherry Lips GIF by Garbage

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Six30 said:

most of places like this charge to much to get in ... £8 or £9 ...you could suffer that

Yesterdays visit would have cost us £25.00 each. The day before would have been £6 each for here and £10.40 each for here.
They're all English Heritage which we have joint membership. Already gone over our membership fee as we joined at Osbourne house on the Isle of Wight.

• Like 4