The weekend thread

Buckster

15 hours ago, Buckster said:

All this great weather and we have three ride reports and one is on a fucking scooter.

pathetic GIF

I see you are taking on Pete's mantle perfectly ...............

• Haha 5

On 31/05/2024 at 22:04, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Agree I prefer the imperial system..

How anything even vaguely complicated ever gets built in the US is beyond me. This be needs to be 1 inch and 13 /28ths of and inch and that bit is 56 and 7/ 97ths of an inch .. its like a foreign language..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Nute said:

How anything even vaguely complicated ever gets built in the US is beyond me. This be needs to be 1 inch and 13 /28ths of and inch and that bit is 56 and 7/ 97ths of an inch .. its like a foreign language..

Some of us are old enough to remember when it was the standard in UK, I still have a few Whitworth spanners :classic_laugh:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I see you are taking on Pete's mantle perfectly ...............

I was thinking...what if we added a little rainbow underneath the motocycle rider front page...it could attract a bunch of new members. ?.. and  it will show that we're not just a bunch of old greaser and we accept everyone...scooters multi color hair and stuff..I think it's time to move from the 1970...and knows... who knows and Maybe Buckster will finally find his soul mate?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Nute said:

I have to admit the metric system is less complicated...I think I was around 16 when the changed over to metric here...

• Like 1

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I was thinking...what if we added a little rainbow underneath the motocycle rider front page...it could attract a bunch of new members. ?.. and  it will show that we're not just a bunch of old greaser and we accept everyone...scooters multi color hair and stuff..I think it's time to move from the 1970...

Good idea @Marcel le Moose Fondler  , why don't you get some new clobber and show us how it's done.  This should suit you .................

il_1140xN.4263195547_mpqe.thumb.webp.a16407f737b9a65385b05b79c3db2f9c.webp

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Good idea @Marcel le Moose Fondler  , why don't you get some new clobber and show us how it's done.  This should suit you .................

That's not something that you find by accident Bob, we would like to see your browsing history.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, zzzak said:

That's not something that you find by accident Bob, we would like to see your browsing history.

So would special branch. 

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice boots...imagine trying to heel shift a Harley with a pair of those...

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Some of us are old enough to remember when it was the standard in UK, I still have a few Whitworth spanners :classic_laugh:

I grew up using imperial because its what my father taught me as that's what his lathe and milling machine was. I use both now and sometimes mix it up when measuring stuff to confuse the co workers saying stuff like go and cut that twenty-nine and a half inches and three millimeters :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I thought you were mega intelligent ?  it's quite simple just google rainbow catsuit ..........

Full House 90S Tv GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I thought you were mega intelligent ?  it's quite simple just google rainbow catsuit ..........

Full House 90S Tv GIF

I'll leave that to the experts I think.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

page...it could attract a bunch of new members. ?.

We know what you’re trying to attract/ attack 

Bored Gone Fishing GIF

• Haha 6

21 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I grew up using imperial because its what my father taught me as that's what his lathe and milling machine was. I use both now and sometimes mix it up when measuring stuff to confuse the co workers saying stuff like go and cut that twenty-nine and a half inches and three millimeters :classic_laugh:

We had the imperial system when I was a kid but thank god we changed. I used to go help out at an old folks home when I was a teenager, getting their shopping. Some of them could only work in shillings and bob and  2d whatever the hell that was, utterly clueless about anything base 10 orientated. It was like we were speaking 2 different languages. 

• Haha 2

On 03/06/2024 at 22:02, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I was thinking...what if we added a little rainbow underneath the motocycle rider front page...it could attract a bunch of new members. ?.. and  it will show that we're not just a bunch of old greaser and we accept everyone...scooters multi color hair and stuff..I think it's time to move from the 1970...and knows... who knows and Maybe Buckster will finally find his soul mate?

You are proper gay 

• Haha 1