First Look: 2025 Ducati Streetfighter V4 S Supreme

Ducati’s new 2025 Streetfighter Supreme is the result of a collaboration with Supreme and Aldo Drudi.
Ducati’s new 2025 Streetfighter Supreme is the result of a collaboration with Supreme and Aldo Drudi. (Ducati/)

Collaboration projects are complicated enough with just two players in the mix, but add a third and things can get chaotic very quickly. Fortunately, Ducati is pretty savvy at choosing its foundational models as well as its partners, and for its latest branding get-together, it tapped the beastly, Panigale-derived, 208-hp Streetfighter V4 S hyper-naked. As for the lucky brands handpicked to adorn said machine, well, the first should surprise no one: Italy’s own Drudi Performance, the world-renowned design shop that’s behind many a MotoGP livery (see: Valentino Rossi) got the nod. The second partner chosen for this Streetfighter project was Supreme, a NYC-based streetwear brand that’s steeped in, and an influence on, skateboard culture—which come to think of it, might not be that recognizable to us older motoheads.

Related: 2023 Ducati Streetfighter V4 S First Ride

The model will retail for $50,000 and be available only in limited quantities for a limited time. The Brembo Stylema Monoblock front calipers were created specifically for the Streetfighter V4 Supreme with the white on red Brembo logo.
The model will retail for $50,000 and be available only in limited quantities for a limited time. The Brembo Stylema Monoblock front calipers were created specifically for the Streetfighter V4 Supreme with the white on red Brembo logo. (Ducati/)

In fact, the bike’s livery is the result of designer Aldo Drudi’s collaboration with Supreme, with a palette reflecting the brand’s strong signature graphic style but in a way that uses the bike’s components within the design. For example, the Streetfighter’s Brembo Stylema front brake calipers become an element of style, with an exclusive red color and white logo that reflects the tones of the livery. The one-off painted white rims also integrate Supreme’s bold red-box logo (savvy art majors may recognize the white typeface style from artist Barbara Kruger), highlighting a style that characterizes all the most recent Ducatis. Wearing this new treatment, the 2025 Streetfighter Supreme feels like a work of pop art, which might feel a tad unlikely for a bike we called “one of the best formulas in the hyper-naked category.”

The bold white typeface of the Supreme logo across the Streetfighter’s tank sure looks familiar. Any art majors out there?
The bold white typeface of the Supreme logo across the Streetfighter’s tank sure looks familiar. Any art majors out there? (Ducati/)

Other exclusive touches on the 1,103cc Streetfighter Supreme include a steering head etched with the bike’s serial number of the limited-edition run and a dedicated dash animation on the screen. And like all collectible Ducatis, the Streetfighter Supreme will be delivered to buyers in an exclusive wooden crate, accompanied by an accessory kit in a dedicated box that includes the certificate of authenticity, a dedicated motorcycle cover, and the components to offer a two-seat configuration. But as far as we can tell, the 2025 Streetfighter Supreme has no mechanical changes from the V4 S standard machine.

Related: How Much Power Does the 2023 Ducati Streetfighter V4 SP2 Make?

The red and white treatment completely transforms the Streetfighter’s aesthetic, though there are no mechanical changes to the bike from the standard V4 S.
The red and white treatment completely transforms the Streetfighter’s aesthetic, though there are no mechanical changes to the bike from the standard V4 S. (Ducati/)

Supreme and Drudi also cooked up a full suite of exclusive technical apparel that coordinates with the bike, which includes a Dainese one-piece racing suit and Dainese racing jacket that will be available exclusively through the Ducati SuMisura program for those who plunk down the cash for the Streetfighter Supreme.

Also on tap is an exclusive Arai Corsair-X-based racing helmet with a special livery, and race-ready Spidi C1 leather gloves. In addition to the riding gear, Supreme’s distribution network will also offer a lifestyle collection consisting of jackets, jerseys, pants, and hats.

Ducati will also be offering coordinated racing apparel produced by Dainese as part of the limited collection.
Ducati will also be offering coordinated racing apparel produced by Dainese as part of the limited collection. (Ducati/)

Regardless of our bandwidth for brand recognition, the partnership is likely a sign of Ducati’s aim to reach a younger demographic, as the capsule collection looks to combine Ducati’s racing DNA with the more underground vibes of Supreme. But this high-profile branding exercise comes at a premium; Ducati lists $50,000 as the MSRP for the Streetfighter Supreme. The entire collection, including the bike, will be available in a very limited quantity and for a well-defined period, though Ducati did not specify those numbers to us.

An exclusive Drudi-enhanced racing helmet from Arai is also part of the series.
An exclusive Drudi-enhanced racing helmet from Arai is also part of the series. (Ducati/)

Source

So you pay a premium to advertise for Ducati race sponsors? 

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No different than you riding along with your harley gear..

Says the guy with the Indian branded jacket.

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

How many harley T shirt do you own ?

You can’t see them when I’m riding and I only buy ones off the sale rack, I think I have only ever paid full price for a Harley shirt once and that was for someone else.

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You can’t see them when I’m riding and I only buy ones off the sale rack, I think I have only ever paid full price for a Harley shirt once and that was for someone else.

You want some...lol...slightly used...I can’t wear them in public since the indian purchase...

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You want this...it's practically new..think I had it on twice...I can ship the works to you..

20240601_061428.jpg

20240601_061442.jpg

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You want this...it's practically new..think I had it on twice...I can ship the works to you..

20240601_061428.jpg

20240601_061442.jpg

Is it sized small?

• Haha 1

It will be too short in the arms for me, I’m a tall guy. Unlike you.

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That actually the part that didn't fit me well ...the arm were a tad to long...well do you want the fucken thing ?.been sitting in my garage for years..I tried  selling it...on marketplace and no one wanted it...beleive it or not...sell it if it doesn't fit...I couldn't care less..

19 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It will definitely fit you....sell it and donate the money to your church...do you have any idea how much this jacket cost new ?

Send it if you want, if it doesn’t fit me I will give it to someone else in the HDRCGB.

16 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Same adress ?

Yes.

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That actually the part that didn't fit me well ...the arm were a tad to long...well do you want the fucken thing ?.been sitting in my garage for years..I tried  selling it...on marketplace and no one wanted it...beleive it or not...sell it if it doesn't fit...I couldn't care less..

he will have the crocs though

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's all packaged up...going to stick in the mail tomorrow...wonder how much that going to cost for shipping...lol.

20240603_172931.jpg

@Buckster it's a trap probably a box full of dog shit or a couple of moose cocks open it outside when it arrives

• Haha 2