The weekend thread.

So what are you all doing this weekend ..I'm about to leave sat morning on a epic ride to the oldest motorcycles gathering in the states..I imagine it will be slow going cause I'll be the only indian in a group of Harleys...

• Haha 3

I'll be in a group of harleys till about Quebec city than branching off on my owne ...the rest of the group are on their way to the Niagara fall region and looping around one of the great lacs to make their way to laconia mid week...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm gonna be roughing it boys...lol ...this is where I'll be staying I booked a room  from Sunday to wensday ...

Screenshot_20240606_063626_Google.jpg

Gay.

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's to bad you didn't take the offer to visit me...we could have shared the room...it has a king bed...

tituss burgess no GIF by The Webby Awards

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's to bad you didn't take the offer to visit me...we could have shared the room...it has a king bed...

You would have gone dancing first to make yourselves all sweaty a moist ..surely 

IMG_3285.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

You would have gone dancing first to make yourselves all sweaty a moist ..surely 

IMG_3285.gif

Who know maybe I'll let you come visit me next year...there's no way your riding my indian...but I might let you ride the beast....then again  160 hp might be to much for you to handle...you'll probably end up in the weeds...

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Who know maybe I'll let you come visit me next year...there's no way your riding my indian...but I might let you ride the beast....then again  160 hp might be to much for you to handle...you'll probably end up in the weeds...

Your on .. not when it’s snowy though .. and no bumming and I don’t want to meet your mates

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Your on .. not when it’s snowy though .. and no bumming and I don’t want to meet your mates

Lol....sure I don't care..I'll just have to figure out the logistics...I'm not paying for your fucken plane ticket thoe...my mates would like you anyways cause your and annoying English cunt...lol.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Lol....sure I don't care..I'll just have to figure out the logistics...I'm not paying for your fucken plane ticket thoe...my mates would like you anyways cause your and annoying English cunt...lol.

Everyone likes me 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Him and Billybob will show you the woods.

deliverance GIF

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Him and Billybob will show you the woods.

deliverance GIF

No I don't touch my atv during the summer...a winter toy only..but I'm sure Billybob wouldn't mind  giving him a guide tour ...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No I don't touch my atv during the summer...a winter toy only..but I'm sure Billybob wouldn't mind  giving him a guide tour ...

Billy Bob can fuck off 

• Haha 2

I'm heading over to Wales tomorrow for a trail-riding/camping weekend.   There will be beer, mud , banter and snoring , not necessarily in that order :classic_laugh:

• Like 5