California Motorcycle Riding Road, have you tried?

Hi, I am in Liverpool now, later this month, I will have a holiday to California, the US.

So, I am planning a motorcycle riding tour in California.

I read the following blog:

https://www.fodsports.com/blog/california-motorcycle-rides/

Among the recommended riding routes, I decided to start a ride at the Iconic Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) - Best California Motorcycle Roads

Has anyone tried this road? Any advice for me?

9 minutes ago, MOTORTODAY said:

Hi, I am in Liverpool now, later this month, I will have a holiday to California, the US.

So, I am planning a motorcycle riding tour in California.

I read the following blog:

https://www.fodsports.com/blog/california-motorcycle-rides/

Among the recommended riding routes, I decided to start a ride at the Iconic Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) - Best California Motorcycle Roads

I've been to the area before but not to ride motorcycles ...it involved a few tubs of strawberry ice cream....long story....

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I've been to the area before but not to ride motorcycles ...it involved a few tubs of strawberry ice cream....long story....

And a 15 year flounce…

28 minutes ago, Buckster said:

And a 15 year flounce…

Was it that long..really ? 15 years ?  Can't be ..think you all are exaggerating things...maybe 7 years tops..it was you guys that disappeared..not long after I departed maximum and Pete close the sight not long after ...if I'm not mistaken...there was no way for me to find you all...

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Was it that long..really ? 15 years ?  Can't be ..think you all are exaggerating things...maybe 7 years tops..it was you guys that disappeared..not long after I departed maximum and Pete close the sight not long after ...if I'm not mistaken...there was no way for me to find you all...

I owned Maximumbikes and I closed it,

29 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Nothing made sense without you, Marcel!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Nothing made sense without you, Marcel!

So what are you saying....it was Ren that Banned me ...sence isn't my strong point...never has...are you just figuring out this now...lol.

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

So what are you saying....it was Ren that Banned me ...sence isn't my strong point...never has...are you just figuring out this now...lol.

I was saying that you went away on your ice cream frenzy, and suddenly no forum made sense. Might as well close everything.

11 hours ago, MOTORTODAY said:

Ridden PCH quite a few times. It's not all that great - but if ya wanna ride next to the ocean then that's what ya have to do.

Ride report with pics here:  

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I was saying that you went away on your ice cream frenzy, and suddenly no forum made sense. Might as well close everything.

I was busy...younger girlfriend..life and everything...truth be told I'm not at all what most think of me on bike forums..( a regular cock )...in real life I'm a kind and generous man..a man of few words ..I believe in God or of a higher power if you want to call it like that...I come from a poor family...even thoe I live a comfortable life now ..I faught and claw my way through life...never forgetting my beginning ..or think that I'm better than anyone...it's why I have many friends In real life..sometimes I could do with less...

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I was busy...younger girlfriend..life and everything...truth be told I'm not at all what most think of me on bike forums..( a regular cock )...in real life I'm a kind and generous man..a man of few words ..I believe in God or of a higher power if you want to call it like that...I come from a poor family...even thoe I live a comfortable life now ..I faught and claw my way through life...never forgetting my beginning ..or think that I'm better than anyone...it's why I have many friends In real life..sometimes I could do with less...

I meant it as a joke, Marcel. Your exit really didn't precipitate the decline of forums 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Though you and Pete did..my mistake...been meaning to ask..what year did you shut it down..?

Pete hosted it and I owned it.  I closed it and moved it to Facebook in around 2016 >>> Maximumbikes.com

15 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Pete hosted it and I owned it.  I closed it and moved it to Facebook in around 2016 >>> Maximumbikes.com

Facebook....what the hell ?  Have you lost your mind...lol...to many dam rules and restrictions for me there...any traffic has we speak  ?

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Facebook....what the hell ?  Have you lost your mind...lol...to many dam rules and restrictions for me there...any traffic has we speak  ?

(An admin paused the group on 12 September 2021.)  I paused it and then we came here.

41 minutes ago, Renegade said:

(An admin paused the group on 12 September 2021.)  I paused it and then we came here.

Are any of the old photos still up there ?

11 minutes ago, Renegade said:

A few

It says that the site is locked out, can I get access ?

9 minutes ago, zzzak said:

It says that the site is locked out, can I get access ?

Try it now

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

Same story.

Give this link a try. You need to request membership because I cleared all members when I closed it.

Maximumbikes.com

This link runs out in 2 days.