Insurance

Six30

Just been quoted £740 insurance for BMW , was £500 last year , which I thought was bad enough , clean licence , no claims .. outrageous !

• Like 3

That is one of the few things I like about the scoot, dirt cheap insurance......the rest of scoot ownership?...... not much else to  recommend.

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Just been quoted £740 insurance for BMW , was £500 last year , which I thought was bad enough , clean licence , no claims .. outrageous !

Shop around.

Can you not just add it to the transit insurance? It spends all its time in there anyway.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Can you not just add it to the transit insurance? It spends all its time in there anyway.

you-are-funny-funny-guy.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Here, you could specify it as cargo and be covered through the van’s insurance. 

He could do a limited mileage policy, 100 miles a year should be more than enough.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Here, you could specify it as cargo and be covered through the van’s insurance. 

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

Insurance is definitely going up a lot.  I was quoted £640 for.a policy for both my bikes.  I declined and got the CBF600 insured for £132.  I will wait to the Hornets expires to redo it but that was over £400 last year.  I am hoping to pay much less this year.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Buckster said:

Shop around.

You should go into politics, they need people like you.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

You should go into politics, they need people like you.

They certainly do.

• Haha 2

Just had my renewal quote, £50 more than last year but it includes a fee of £53.65 for “additional cover” with absolutely nothing to say what this so called additional cover is, maybe the “hope you don’t notice so we can rip you off” fee.

• Like 2

Rang them today and they claim that they are having issues with their system adding extras on without request, okay, anyway my renewal is all £4 less than last year, it’s unlikely I’ll get better than that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Rang them today and they claim that they are having issues with their system adding extras on without request, okay, anyway my renewal is all £4 less than last year, it’s unlikely I’ll get better than that.

Best excuse I’ve ever heard for increasing prices out of nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Best excuse I’ve ever heard for increasing prices out of nothing.

Yes, it was 100% an attempt hoping it wouldn’t be noticed or questioned.

• Like 1