More women problem...again.

All my exs live in Texas..lol.. ...long story short ...few years ago when I did the laconia bike week...my ex ..mother of my twins asked if I could get her a t shirt from the place..I did and I completely forgot about it..it was put away in my motorcycle gear by the maid ...when I was getting ready to leave and going through my motorcycle clothes I found the tshirt that I was supposed to give her...

We chatted a bitt...just small talk ...

The bank manager where I do business is a long time friend of hers and she's also rides a Harley...it's not at all out of the ordinary when I go to the bank when she's not busy we small talk about bikes and riding and stuff...don't know if you remember long legs but they do ride together at time..my ex ..Sonia bank manager  and long legs...long legs has been riding with  us  and are group recently ..cause she find they don't ride much..

Speaking of house maid...she's here right this moment...my house will be spic and span soon enough...Her name is Marie she been my house keeper since 2010 I beleive...real nice elderly women ...she over every second weeks ..I know what you thinking..I'm a lazy slob and can't house keep myself...she's here to do the floors wich I can't stand doing it myself and the washrooms ..and my bed linen.. 

20240614_084528.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

So you ex lives in Texas or local to your bank manager?

Pictures of your cleaning lady is awesome content!

Weird GIF by MOODMAN

You are aware you can post multiple paragraphs on the same post, right? Your threads read like a WW2 telegraph

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.  🤨

His cleaning lady is around!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

So you ex lives in Texas or local to your bank manager?

Pictures of your cleaning lady is awesome content!

Weird GIF by MOODMAN

You are aware you can post multiple paragraphs on the same post, right? Your threads read like a WW2 telegraph

Pedro you of all people should know I'm not really well vers in the art of writing...I'm stuck in the garage until my cleaning lady leaves...lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Pedro you of all people should know I'm not really well vers in the art of writing...I'm stuck in the garage until my cleaning lady leaves...lol.

She caught you taking pictures of her and threw you out?

• Haha 4

When I delivered the tshirt to my ex and chatting a bitt...I mentioned that long legs has been riding with are group and she's almost a regular rider now...this was Friday night.

Thursday I stop at the bank for some American dosh and again  ran into the bank manager...more small talk..she was telling me long legs mentioned to her about the ride from the previous weekend....being a friendly guy like  I' am  I  just told Sonia if you ever want to join us on a ride your more than welcome...

Wyll I was gone to the bike rally I guess ...my ex called Sonia the manager and made it  sound like I was probably hitting on her...lol....wich couldn't be further from the truth.. I was just being friendly...nothing more...

At my recent visit at the bank the manager pulled me aside and told me about the conversation her and my ex had...lol..so the moral of the story don't talk to friends from your exs...lol.

Wyll I was away my mom received a visit from and old high-school friend of mine...he was sent to and offhandage has a baby but was born in the same local village I was born into...he found his birth mother about 30 years ago and I was shocked..so was he..that we are from the same place...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Speaking of house maid...she's here right this moment...my house will be spic and span soon enough...Her name is Marie she been my house keeper since 2010 I beleive...real nice elderly women ...she over every second weeks ..I know what you thinking..I'm a lazy slob and can't house keep myself...she's here to do the floors wich I can't stand doing it myself and the washrooms ..and my bed linen.. 

20240614_084528.jpg

have you shagged her ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm affaid your little pantys are going to get wet with this story...

she is your ex... tell her to fuck off and mind her own business.

• Like 1

Ok where was I..lol.

So this high school friend was adopted by a family that live on the Gaspe peninsula..and they eventually moved to New-Brunswick...when my parents moved back from Ontario they bought a house about 6 houses down from  Ivan's place...we had the same bus stop and became real good friends...he actually came with me after high school to the Halifax area looking for work with me in my car...where we stayed for about a year half...I went to the Toronto area wyll he stayed in Halifax and moved on to Vancouver afterwards...

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Ok where was I..lol.

So this high school friend was adopted by a family that live on the Gaspe peninsula..and they eventually moved to New-Brunswick...when my parents moved back from Ontario they bought a house about 6 houses down from  Ivan's place...we had the same bus stop and became real good friends...he actually came with me after high school to the Halifax area looking for work with me in my car...where we stayed for about a year half...I went to the Toronto area wyll he stayed in Halifax and moved on to Vancouver afterwards...

are you drinking ..again

• Haha 1

Like I said he found his birth mother about 30 years ago...but the releshansip soured about he want to know why he was sent to and orfannage and asking his birth mother about who his father was...

When he stopped at my mom's place few days ago...he asked my mother if she knew anything about his mother or father...my mom isn't from that community and doesn't know much of anything about other families....my mom was born in other larger communities about and 1 and half away...and my father was the first to owne a car back in those days from a family  of 17 siblings..

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes I'm on holiday. 

you got any better pics of your maid ?

• Haha 3

Anyway when he  found his birth mother was from my same birth place...through my living relative I ask them if they knew anything about his birth mother or Father...that was 30 years ago.....I've been keeping this secret from him for about 30 years...and since he stopped at my mom's place still asking questions...I've decided to tell him what I know about his mother and father....

Are you guys still confused  ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Anyway when I found his birth mother was from my same birth place...through my living relative I ask them if they knew anything about his birth mother or Father...I've been keeping this secret from him for about 30 years...and since he stopped at my mom's place still asking questions...I've decided to tell him what I know about his mother and father....

Are you guys still confused  ?

no ..no ..not at all ..please do carry on.

• Haha 1