More women problem...again.

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

she is your ex... tell her to fuck off and mind her own business.

I did one better ...I went to her place...and told her I wanted the tshirt back...she gave it to me..I ripped it up and stuck it in her garbage...lol.

• Haha 5

Still don't know if I did right thing about telling Ivan my friend what I know...figured since he stopped at my mom's place..she's 83 years old and bothering her with the shit...I'd better talk to him...

I didn't go in great details...told him his father is dead...and has been for many years...the thruth is so dark ...that I didn't want to tell him...I talk to him lastnight over the phone...

6 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Still don't know if I did the right thing...I wished he wouldn't have stopped at my mom's place asking for questions...

What would you have done ?

Oh, I think I would have done it, for sure.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Oh, I think I would have done it, for sure.

It's a pretty  horific story ..and really didn't want to get involved in this..what's done is done I guess...no going back now...

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm affaid your little pantys are going to get wet with this story...

Why, am I going to piss myself laughing?

• Haha 3

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm up to my forth glass of crown...have to stop drinking...I'm going out for supper...

Any chance you could wrap this story up first 
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by Bombay Softwares

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Any chance you could wrap this story up first 
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by Bombay Softwares

Ya but first delete that long going on and on post..it's annoying has hell and I have to scroll down like for 10 minute...I'm on a phone...

• Haha 2