More women problem...again.

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Sick man !...she's like 70 years old ffs...lol

Yebbut that's only 8 years younger than you ................

Jack Black Yes GIF

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

You are all inbred?

I'm not you twat...my mother was like and 1 and half away by car...do you any idea what and 1.5 hours by car was like with a horse and buggy in those days ?   It's was a  world away in those days...

My grandfather married a Roussel ...She was the sister of Basil Roussel who formed the grab fisheries Here in Shippagan..has far I know my grand dad and grand mother are not related..

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Sick man !...she's like 70 years old ffs...lol

R.eb3f3ad15828d8cb207d19dd3fdb8461?rik=4

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

You are all inbred?

I'm Glad you brought this subject out....would you mind recanting me the story of Moses....don't know...do you think they could have been a little inbreeding in those days...and we're all product of inbreeding  ?

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Ya but first delete that long going on and on post..it's annoying has hell and I have to scroll down like for 10 minute...I'm on a phone...

So you get my point then :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm Glad you brought this subject out....would you mind recanting me the story of Moses....don't know...do you think they could have been a little inbreeding in those days...and we're all product of inbreeding  ?

Yeah but your mum didn’t have to change her last name after she got married, so there’s that.

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yeah but your mum didn’t have to change her last name after she got married, so there’s that.

She did yes...her maiden name was mallet...your point  ?

Tell me about the Moses story

15 minutes ago, Saul said:

Are you going mental again? this is another of your weird threads. 

You Cant Stop It Now Cillian Murphy GIF

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

Women trouble eh. 😂  😂 

FB_IMG_1715331451881.jpg.e289d57989c809d6dbdb53b48f990f3c.jpg

That pretty well sums it up...I've been real kind towards her during the separation and afterwards...I give all her car repairs at the shop..cost price..I  let her used my house garage so the twins do her winter tire change over..all free..not mentioning the amount of dosh I gave to her in the separation...and the first chance she's gets ...she stabs me in the back...I'm done being nice to her...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That pretty well sums it up...I've been real kind towards her during the separation and afterwards...I give all her car repairs at the shop..cost price..I  let her used my house garage so the twins do her winter tire change over..all free..not mentioning the amount of dosh I gave to her in the separation...and the first chance she's gets ...she stabs me in the back...I'm done being nice to her...

She is your cousin as well.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I want to hear the Moses story again...did Moses have more than one family  ?  Or multiple wives  ?

Only one wife is spoken about in the book of Exodus and he had two sons. If you read the book of Numbers then there is text that possibly alludes to him have another wife later in life but it cannot be confirmed.

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Only one wife is spoken about in the book of Exodus and he had two sons. If you read the book of Numbers then there is text that possibly alludes to him have another wife later in life but it cannot be confirmed.

So his sons married there sisters  ?

44 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

So his sons married there sisters  ?

What part of he had two sons and no daughters does your inbred brain not understand?

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What part of he had two sons and no daughters does your inbred brain not understand?

So like. And entire level of the arc was filled to rim with women. ?..the sons must have been busy...lol....so to your knowledge their wasn't any inbreeding  ?

16 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

So like. And entire level of the arc was filled to rim with women. ?..the sons must have been busy...lol....so to your knowledge their wasn't any inbreeding  ?

They were not from a one horse Canadian town where brothers and sister got married and had turkey necked babies.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

They were not from a one horse Canadian town where brothers and sister got married and had turkey necked babies.

Seriously Buck before the advent of modern transportation like cars when everyone was on horse and buggy ...even where  you are from in these countless little villages in Scotland hills ..do you think the causine on causine was possible  and even a common thing ?

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Wasn’t that Noah not Moses ?