More women problem...again.

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Wasn’t that Noah not Moses ?

Oh my Lord...my mistake..Noah....well at  least I have a good excuse for mixing up the two ...I was slightly intoxicated this morning ...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

What part of he had two sons and no daughters does your inbred brain not understand?

Saul just pointed out a little boo boo I've made...I was talking about Noah.

14 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Patient...that's just the intro...lol.

Some of these Cajun tales can run to a month.

5 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Saul just pointed out a little boo boo I've made...I was talking about Noah.

You know why you got them mixed up don’t you?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

You know why you got them mixed up don’t you?

Fuck off you Twat..lol...drinking on a empty stomach is never a good idea...but it sure hits you like a ton of bricks.

According to the book , and the way the world was repopulate so quickly...a little causine on causine action must have occurred..and your just a fool if you beleive otherwise...

13 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Fuck off you Twat..lol...drinking on a empty stomach is never a good idea...but it sure hits you like a ton of bricks.

According to the book , and the way the world was repopulate so quickly...a little causine on causine action must have occurred..and your just a fool if you beleive otherwise...

Well let's face it, your dad was also your uncle and your mum was your uncles sister and second cousin to her grandchildren and you are your own cousin. You are bound to be confused.

• Haha 1

I just find it extremely weird in all of the possibility we met up again later in life in are teens.

My parents moved to Ontario when I was about 6 years old where we remained and moved back to New Brunswick to finish off my last Year of high-school. 

He was sent to a orfanage in Quebec and we end up a few houses down from each other...not ever knowing we were born in the same village until about 30 years ago...and we became real good friends..friendships that last a life time...I'm a little sad this morning having been force to tell him about why he was sent to a orfanage...

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Well let's face it, your dad was also your uncle and your mum was your uncles sister and second cousin to her grandchildren and you are your own cousin. You are bound to be confused.

What part of not being from the same village don't you understand ?...lol...let's just put this way...sure glad my father was able to get a car at and early age..and found my mother and 150 km away...lol.

26 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Like I was saying...care to admit or not...turn back the clock 100 Years...when we had bicycle and horse and buggy for transportation and that's from every part of the world including your part of the world Buckster...some inbreeding did accorr....and your just and ignorant fool if you believe otherwise.... and it's been happening since the age of Noah.

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

and it's been happening since the age of Noah.

Are you sure it wasn't Moses ...........

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Like I was saying...care to admit or not...turn back the clock 100 Years...when we had bicycle and horse and buggy for transportation and that's from every part of the world including your part of the world Buckster...some inbreeding did accorr....and your just and ignorant fool if you believe otherwise.... and it's been happening since the age of Noah.

are you marcel whitaker 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, Six30 said:

are you marcel whitaker 

maxresdefault.jpg

You should have posted a family tree of your Royal family..take a look at King Charles ears...lol.

you can thank my long lost ancestors for injecting your population with fresh DNa cause you'd be all looking like camellia the horse face...lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Are you sure it wasn't Moses ...........

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Maybe Elijah?

i was once at a dinner table alone with a big group of Italians. This thread reminds me of that, once they started arguing amongst themselves all I could do was listening from a distance and try to get the gist of the conversation :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Has it comes to Ivan case ...it was a case of a un-wanted pregnancy and would have probably been aborted if it happened now...I'm just glad he was able to live...abortion is a touchy subject for me...I only believe it should be preform in rare cases..like rape..or incest...not because a certain lady was foolish enough to have unprotected sex with someone...there's always the option of adoption...

13 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Has it comes to Ivan case ...it was a case of a un-wanted pregnancy and would have probably been aborted if it happened now...I'm just glad he was able to live...abortion is a touchy subject for me...I only believe it should be preform in rare cases..like rape..or incest...not because a certain lady was foolish enough to have unprotected sex with someone...there's always the option of adoption...

Monkey What GIF by namslam

17 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

So you are saying you should have been aborted?

• Haha 1

Just now, Buckster said:

So you are saying you should have been aborted?

It's not too late. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Just curious...what's your take on abortion ?

Generally against it but would advocate late term abortion for you on humanitarian grounds. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Nute said:

I have no fecking idea what this thread is about .... 😆

Don't worry, no one does except Marcel 

Star Trek Ok GIF

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Nute said:

I have no fecking idea what this thread is about .... 😆

Just think of it has a multi facett thread....like a river coming up to a branch ...you never know wich direction it's going to take...

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 1