You ride today? 

course  he didn't ...he dont ride any way ..its more of a trundle

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Six30 said:

course  he didn't ...he dont ride any way ..its more of a trundle

Yebbut there’s trail braking involved 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Waited for the heat to pass over then out polishing my Honda Turd again.   Roughly 1000 miles since the last time.    Coming up cleaner each time.     I got one of those Snow Foam bottles I have seen advertised, only £7 on Amazon.   Works surprisingly well for what it is.    Saves pulling the pressure washer out just to do a bike.     Don’t think it would be that practical for doing a car but I will give it a try.   

IMG_3086.thumb.jpeg.af3fb553aaea0d2e9c36f0e24d9fb75d.jpegIMG_3079.thumb.jpeg.86f146ce89dce7ad2ccc7d43e7c518f0.jpegIMG_3081.thumb.jpeg.9ee5b1c84b15a68a68a63c34506765f6.jpeg

After I dried it experimented using GT85 to coat it rather than ACF50.   

• Like 5

I’ve seen those bottles, I bought a proper snow foam bottle for the pressure washer but I haven’t tried it yet, the basic one with the Bosch is okay but you cannot adjust the mix on the fly.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’ve seen those bottles, I bought a proper snow foam bottle for the pressure washer but I haven’t tried it yet, the basic one with the Bosch is okay but you cannot adjust the mix on the fly.

I have the detergent bottle that came with my Karcher pressure washer but it's pretty shit, I always find it a faff getting the washer out with extension leads hoses and the like, thought the pump up bottle was worth a try.  Works pretty well IMHO, dunno how long it will last.  May get a proper snow foam bottle and lance in the future but going to play it by ear for the minute.  

• Like 2