smart motorways

Six30

Just watching a program on smart motorways .... got to be the most dangerous and stupidest idea ever, if you break down 60% chance you will get picked up on cameras and radar to put a red cross on gantry and then hope lorries etc move out the lane...  40% chance your going to get seriously injured or killed 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Six30 said:

Just watching a program on smart motorways .... got to be the most dangerous and stupidest idea ever, if you break down 60% chance you will get picked up on cameras and radar to put a red cross on gantry and then hope lorries etc move out the lane...  40% chance your going to get seriously injured or killed 

I found that whole motorway thing very confusing and the lack of empty space dangerous, but I’m used to dumb motorways :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I found that whole motorway thing very confusing and the lack of empty space dangerous, but I’m used to dumb motorways :classic_laugh:

its enough to make you want to chuck your bike in a van to get to the good roads..... oh hang on 

• Haha 7

I have never been on one as a driver or rider but I don't like the sound of it.  

• Like 2

Wouldn’t bother me but I ride a reliable motorcycle, might not be so good if you were on a BMW or a Honda.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Wouldn’t bother me but I ride a reliable motorcycle, might not be so good if you were on a BMW or a Honda.

Independence Day Netflix GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• Haha 4