UEFA

Pedro

I thought naming the forum the Euro, but that ship as long sailed for you … so the UEFA cup

Any aspirations?

I’m worried for Portugal, people tell they’re amongst the top 3 or 4 favourites, but our boys don’t react well to high expectations and confidence. They need to be put in a hard place.

Having said that, I’m honestly hoping for a disgraced Spain and France more than any glory for Portugal :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

I hoping England get to the semi-finals at least but we've no chance if any of the games go to penalties ............

Copa America Centenario Argentina GIF by Univision Deportes

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I thought naming the forum the Euro, but that ship as long sailed for you … so the UEFA cup

Any aspirations?

I’m worried for Portugal, people tell they’re amongst the top 3 or 4 favourites, but our boys don’t react well to high expectations and confidence. They need to be put in a hard place.

Having said that, I’m honestly hoping for a disgraced Spain and France more than any glory for Portugal :classic_laugh:

if Ronaldo is playing and Bernado sylva you have half a chance... ronaldo can still cut it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

if Ronaldo is playing and Bernado sylva you have half a chance... ronaldo can still cut it 

He arrived late for the teams training, news in Portugal were like Ironman arriving to save Earth!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Piss off.

if it was an under 12's tournament you'd be all over it like a cheap suit.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It was a female commentator for the Slovenia v Denmark game as well @Six30.   Have you gone into an extra big sulk now ?

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

It pisses me off … BBC .. just being woke 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

England on later ................

england-football.gif.82c4b3b540a64b3d35d4ff203413adf0.gif

i can guess xtremes view on that ... " look at the Gammon" 😂

• Haha 1

Portugal won 2-1 against the Czech Republic. Good! Too easy a win and they'll get so full of themselves they'll throw it away like the movie stars they think they are, they need to just squeeze past groups. If they get through easily it's going to shit after that once they meet a hungry Germany or France.

Also, it's Czech Republic, where the fuck has Czechia come from? Just pick a name you think improves tourism?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

Portugal won 2-1 against the Czech Republic. Good! Too easy a win and they'll get so full of themselves they'll throw it away like the movie stars they think they are, they need to just squeeze past groups. If they get through easily it's going to shit after that once they meet a hungry Germany or France.

Also, it's Czech Republic, where the fuck has Czechia come from? Just pick a name you think improves tourism?

It was a good game , Portugal had to fight hard for the win

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

It was a good game , Portugal had to fight hard for the win

Both goals were by chance, though.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Both goals were by chance, though.

did you have to endure a women commentator ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

did you have to endure a women commentator ?

No. I don’t think we are that woke yet, but there are women on those programs that discuss matches afterwards 

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No. I don’t think we are that woke yet, but there are women on those programs that discuss matches afterwards 

That's the Italians fault, they started all that marlarkey.

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's the Italians fault, they started all that marlarkey.

Italians do it to have hot women on tv, though. It’s the opposite of woke :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1