UEFA

Pedro

Had to happen and for once it’s not the English… 

Polish fans on the rampage in Hamburg …

so far reports of 50 cars valeted  27 boilers repaired and 1200 packs of dodgy Benson and hedge’s sold 

• Haha 4

I did not watch the game, but reading the game statistics England were beat in every department,  possession,  shots.. shots on target.

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

What a load of rubbish , lets hope Italy do better than that lot .

For the next 45 minutes, I’m Italian!

• Haha 2

Now that was a shit show. Spaniards spent half of the time crying on the ground, while the Italians couldn’t get out of their own way 

Wonder Years Reaction GIF

• Like 1

11 hours ago, boboneleg said:

What a load of rubbish , lets hope Italy do better than that lot .

shit... think scotland would of beat us on that performance

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

shit... think scotland would of beat us on that performance

We were shocking, and although Kane scored as usual his contribution to the game as a whole was woeful.

He is without doubt the laziest centre forward I’ve seen in the modern game. He has no pace so if England were to play a pressing game he couldn’t keep the pressure on the centre backs and therefore the ‘press’ wouldn’t be effective. Either we need to replace him with someone that has pace (e.g. Watkins or Toney) or someone has to play alongside him that is willing to run into space and play off the shoulder of the centre backs.………

………..and while I’m at it, why the fuck is he captain? A proper captain would’ve ripped into the rest of them and made them work harder and crucially, smarter. He sets no example whatsoever and is totally devoid of character and emotion. He’s just like Southgate, he fits the mould that the FA want and that’s all that matters to them.

Oh yeah, and he’s an ex-Spurs cunt.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Skippy said:

We were shocking, and although Kane scored as usual his contribution to the game as a whole was woeful.

He is without doubt the laziest centre forward I’ve seen in the modern game. He has no pace so if England were to play a pressing game he couldn’t keep the pressure on the centre backs and therefore the ‘press’ wouldn’t be effective. Either we need to replace him with someone that has pace (e.g. Watkins or Toney) or someone has to play alongside him that is willing to run into space and play off the shoulder of the centre backs.………

………..and while I’m at it, why the fuck is he captain? A proper captain would’ve ripped into the rest of them and made them work harder and crucially, smarter. He sets no example whatsoever and is totally devoid of character and emotion. He’s just like Southgate, he fits the mould that the FA want and that’s all that matters to them.

From this I deduce that you're not a Kane fan Ray 🤪

• Haha 1

we must be in the easiest group, imagine if we was in with top teams ... the pilot would of just kept the plane running.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

From this I deduce that you're not a Kane fan Ray 🤪

He’s bone idle mate, he’s scored 64 international goals which is great but 21 of those were penalties so that sheds a bit more light on the matter. He’s not a natural predator in the mould of Lineker for example and has no pace which for a striker is piss poor in this day and age.………and no matter who he plays for he’ll always be a Spurs wanker. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Skippy said:

he's on fire in Germany  first player ever to score 15 goals in his first 10 Bundesliga appearances and now tops this season's scoring charts, while also having five Bundesliga assists to his name

the Spurs twat

• Haha 2

Great game between Poland v Austria , full of passion and commitment .  England , take note ...........  :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

IMG_3467.jpeg

He called me this evening and asked if I fancied a game up front next Tuesday. Told him I wasn’t interested unless he gets me a better strike partner. He’s thinking about it but he needs to be quick because Tuesdays are busy days for me.

I’ll keep you all posted. ⚽🥅😜

• Haha 3

Well, my day hit rock bottom when I was asked if I would like to join the walking football club. No I fucking wouldn’t, I know I’m 65 but I’m not a fat old twat.…….said I’d let them know because I may get called up for international duty. 😄

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

who's the deleter

I deleted it as it wasn't funny, that lad is still missing . A little more respect is needed.

• Like 1