The game that has it all.

zzzak

3 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Think we're getting the picture now why it's taking so long to get your bike up and running again...lol.

Aye, he’s a bellend.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Think we're getting the picture now why it's taking so long to get your bike up and running again...lol.

With the temps down to minus numbers it can wait, first because its fucking freezing in the garage and second that its to cold to ride it anyway, however I do have the front almost fully done so I'll ad a photo later.

3 minutes ago, zzzak said:

With the temps down to minus numbers it can wait, first because its fucking freezing in the garage and second that its to cold to ride it anyway, however I do have the front almost fully done so I'll ad a photo later.

Thought you lived in the tropic....like what's you daytime lows and night...you mean water actually freezes ?

46 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Thought you lived in the tropic....like what's you daytime lows and night...you mean water actually freezes ?

Today 0-13, its a factor of being out in the countryside, if there's no clowds the heat fucks off and the nights get very cool, my windscreen was iced over at 7.30am last week when i had to go to town early, meanwhile I found a pic of Bucky and his Facebook friends.

facebook friends.jpg

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

Get a garage heater. Turn it on a half hr before you go out to spanner things.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nute said:

Get a garage heater. Turn it on a half hr before you go out to spanner things.

Actually its nearly done but I need a few fiddly bits that I need to find but nearly there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

Actually its nearly done but I need a few fiddly bits that I need to find but nearly there.

Yeah Right Nod GIF by Big Brother

19 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yeah Right Nod GIF by Big Brother

That's Bucky for you, always there with an encouraging word or two, thanks mate.