Pedro to isle 3 please...

Six30

27 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@Pedro... have you been to Alvor , just looking at it for a hol... your thoughts much appreciated

He will meet you there and "show you a room".

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

thats your sort of shenanigans

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He might bring his ‘mate’ from Morocco if you’re lucky 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

@Pedro... have you been to Alvor , just looking at it for a hol... your thoughts much appreciated

Never been to that beach, but it’s near Portimao which is also very busy in the summer. When are you going?

If you get bored and rent a motorcycle, it’s close to Monchique, which has some great roads up the hill. 

I would head more towards Faro or East but that’s just me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

He might bring his ‘mate’ from Morocco if you’re lucky 

You’re just jealous.

You open up about your trip and experiences, and all you get is

Blah Blah Blah Pout GIF by Earth2 ComicCast

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Never been to that beach, but it’s near Portimao which is also very busy in the summer. When are you going?

If you get bored and rent a motorcycle, it’s close to Monchique, which has some great roads up the hill. 

Not till June next year , what’s Faro like … don’t want some where full of nights clubs and drunks .. I’ve grown out of all that . Never been to Portugal , like to go there 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pedro said:

He will be more interested in van hire and the location of local schools.

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

Not till June next year , what’s Faro like … don’t want some where full of nights clubs and drunks .. I’ve grown out of all that . Never been to Portugal , like to go there 

Faro is the Algarve’s capital city. The beach isn’t accessible from the town, you catch a boat or get there by car. 

But, there’s also two islands also accessible by boat, both without roads or cars, one of them deserted except for a restaurant. The other has some houses and a few restaurants and bars but also sand streets and a very chill environment. Perfect places to spend a day, find a deserted location and enjoy the clearest ocean water you’ll see in mainland Europe. These two islands are paradise.

My parents used to have a house in Faro, so I’ve only been there on the bike, I loved it, going to the beach and parking right on the sand. It’s the least touristy town in the Algarve, although obviously there’s tourists everywhere during summer. 

• Like 2

West of Faro is where old money goes on holidays, between Faro and Vilamoura. It’s nice but not cheap, lovely beaches too.

• Like 1

Faro’s beach, but do look on google maps so that there aren’t any misunderstandings:

• Like 1