Should I be worried

3 of my Harley mates want to do the Perce run at the end of month ...long weekend for us....motels are real expensive this time of year...peak tourist season...they were talking about lastnight about renting a room with two queen beds to cut down on expens...don't about you guys but this is getting weird...I haven't got a problem getting a room all to myself...one was saying lastnight...will put a pillow to split the bed...do you think I walking into a trap..?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

This will be interesting to see where this chat goes ..........

Confused Episode 7 GIF by Wrexham AFC

It's not like there gay or anything....but have you ever slept in these sleeping arrangements just to save some dosh ?...been thinking..like what if he farts in the bed or snore like a tractor...think I gonna call this off...just to fucken weird for me...

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Remember, safe sex!

You've traveled alot with mates...have you ever ?  Just to save some dosh ? Just for perfective ..one night in Perce over looking the rock with a view...around 400 can.

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You've traveled alot with mates...have you ever ?  Just to save some dosh ?

Sex isn't the right answer to save some money, Marcel. You should do it because you want to.

Four dudes sleeping together, two or three riding Harleys, call it the "glide" tour

image.png.ed544e21df22d3165b237f4c97d631a5.png

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Sex isn't the right answer to save some money, Marcel. You should do it because you want to.

Four dudes sleeping together, two or three riding Harleys, call it the "glide" tour

image.png.ed544e21df22d3165b237f4c97d631a5.png

Think if we were all on indian it would be a different story...got no problem sharing a room with two beds...but sharing a bed ...that's a completely different story...no fucken way I'm sleeping in the same bed with a full grown ass man...I'm gonna breack the news to them tonight...

10 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You've traveled alot with mates...have you ever ? 

I haven't traveled a lot with mates. I have traveled alone, and with women.

This September I hope to join the two in one trip, travel alone and then meet up with women and travel with them too, on the same trip. Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Think if we were all on indian it would be a different story...got no problem sharing a room with two beds...but sharing a bed ...that's a completely different story...no fucken way I'm sleeping in the same bed with a full grown ass man...I'm gonna breack the news to them tonight...

Think it over before, you can join the two beds and there's the four of you sleeping together. Bodies tired and worn down by the road riding american steel horses, in need of the soothing comfort of a friendly oiled embrace  ...  there's four and the light's out ... nobody knows who is who ...

Just glide ...

image.png.df6abf980fb3b781d9c89e7511f6feed.png

Or just tell them your washing machine broke :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Think it over before, you can join the two beds and there's the four of you sleeping together. Bodies tired and worn down by the road riding american steel horses, in need of the soothing comfort of a friendly oiled embrace  ...  there's four and the light's out ... nobody knows who is who ...

Just glide ...

image.png.df6abf980fb3b781d9c89e7511f6feed.png

Or just tell them your washing machine broke :classic_laugh:

By the sound of this....are you sure you haven't experienced this before  ?...lol

8 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

By the sound of this....are you sure you haven't experienced this before  ?...lol

I'm sure, but it's 2024 so there's nothing restricting your freedoms.

You have travelled a lot with "mates" though, so has there been a night or two in which you wondered wether or not you needed a shoulder rub? Those american cruisers with their low suspension travel can be hard after a long day...

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's not like there gay or anything....but have you ever slept in these sleeping arrangements just to save some dosh ?...been thinking..like what if he farts in the bed or snore like a tractor...think I gonna call this off...just to fucken weird for me...

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Six30 said:

Ok I've sorted this shit out...found out it was Eric's wife Rachel who came up with this bright idea...of all 4 of us sharing room with 2 beds..Rachel is the one who rides the can am spider...I'll be sharing a room with Albert ..a room with two queen beds.

• Like 1

Ok I've sorted this shit out...found out it was Eric's wife Rachel who came up with this bright idea...of all 4 of us sharing room with 2 beds..Rachel is the one who rides the can am spider...I'll be sharing a room with Albert ..a room with two queen beds.

Appropriate beds for Indian riders 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Appropriate beds for Indian riders 

Have no idea what she was thinking...it's bad enough she's coming on the ride ..yet alone sleeping with her and Eric feet away in the same room and me sharing a bed with Albert....guess to women it's not a big deal sleeping in these sort of arrangements..

• Like 1

Have no idea what she was thinking...it's bad enough she's coming on the ride ..yet alone sleeping with her and Eric feet away in the same room and me sharing a bed with Albert....guess to women it's not a big deal sleeping in these sort of arrangements..

Spitroast 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

She must think you and Albert make a cute couple.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Can a trike like that keep up with bikes over distance or is it like your mum coming along on the Camry behind?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Can a trike like that keep up with bikes over distance or is it like your mum coming along on the Camry behind?

It can keep up...the power is there...but it's like following a  car..it completely blocks the view of the road ..can't really see any pot holes until your on top of them...I always make sure I'm not the one stuck behind her...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It can keep up...the power is there...but it's like following a  car..it completely blocks the view of the road ..can't really see any pot holes until your on top of them...I always make sure I'm not the one stuck behind her...

You prefer to be behind Albert? Or do you prefer him behind you?

• Haha 2