New rubber for the fat girl

7 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Ya find....your is still on a cable I believe. 

Nope, the ECM deals with that, there are no wheel sensors involved.

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Nope, the ECM deals with that, there are no wheel sensors involved.

So where is it...there's has to some kind of speed sensor then...transmission? 

With these modern bike with traction control they are speed sensors at both end ..front wheel has one also...I'm not crazy about the extra electronics and also find it takes away the rider input ..cause in the end it's not really you who's doing the braking... like let's  say in a emergency stop...it's the bike .

27 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

So where is it...there's has to some kind of speed sensor then...transmission? 

With these modern bike with traction control they are speed sensors at both end ..front wheel has one also...I'm not crazy about the extra electronics and also find it takes away the rider input ..cause in the end it's not really you who's doing the braking... like let's  say in a emergency stop...it's the bike .

Yes it is in the transmission, I suspect those sensors on yours are for the ABS, the bearing will have a magnet in the outer race, that's how Harley do it and Indian copied everything they do from Harley.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yes it is in the transmission, I suspect those sensors on yours are for the ABS, the bearing will have a magnet in the outer race, that's how Harley do it and Indian copied everything they do from Harley.

Your such a dickhead...those systems have been on bikes for a long time now...the KTM has the exact things...the only difference with the indian is that you get those features free of charge even on the base models ...like tpms ..traction control ..smart lean tec..abs...riding modes...those were all available 2020...when did harley come up with riding modes ?....2024 ?  Harley does offer some of those features but be ready to pay extra dosh for it....they are currently working on a adjustable windscreen....so I ask...who is copying who now..?

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Harley now is only catching up to indian four years later ...again you still have to pay premium just to match the engine output of the challenger by going to a cvo road glide st with a 121 ho...do you have any idea what those retail for ?

You need to wake up and smell the coffee my friend...

10 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Your such a dickhead...those systems have been on bikes for a long time now...the KTM has the exact things...the only difference with the indian is that you get those features free of charge even on the base models ...like tpms ..traction control ..smart lean tec..abs...riding modes...those were all available 2020...when did harley come up with riding modes ?....2024 ?  Harley does offer some of those features but be ready to pay extra dosh for it....they are currently working on an adjustable windscreen....so I ask...who is copying who now..?

Alley started offering ABS in 2008, it became standard in 2018, my bike is 2008, it has TBW as standard, Indian is just a poor copy.

33 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Alley started offering ABS in 2008, it became standard in 2018, my bike is 2008, it has TBW as standard, Indian is just a poor copy.

You skipped and important section of discussion....when did Harley come up with ride modes ?

36 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You skipped and important section of discussion....when did Harley come up with ride modes ?

Ride modes are for homosexuals.

• Haha 4

Tested the tire out lastnight...when I bought that wheel balancer ...though it would be a gimmick and not worth a dime...turns out it does a good job...tested it lastnight for a quick 140km blast...smooth has silk..no vibration....has a bonus I charge my buddies now 20 dollars to balance their wheels...lol.

20240620_120555.jpg

20240621_190009.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Well that totally fucken suck big time...my brand new tire...

20240701_142103.jpg

Pop Tv Ana GIF by Nightcap

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Have you plugged it

Not the tyre but he's planning on plugging Albert :banana121or:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Have you plugged it

I stuck a temporary plug in it...I was on my way to super with my other group of friends...they pull out there old iron for a little bimble..

20240701_153532.jpg

20240701_153549.jpg

20240701_153555.jpg

20240701_153639.jpg

20240701_153603.jpg

20240701_153613.jpg

20240701_162258.jpg

20240701_165319.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I've got these combination patch and plug combo at the shop similar to these...just suck having to remove the tire again..

Screenshot_20240701_202700_Chrome.jpg

Why do you have to remove the tire again if you plug it?

That is one clean bike, the red chopper! Bit of a silly idea, though, to make the belt wheel do the braking too. I suppose brakes on that bike are rarely used?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Why do you have to remove the tire again if you plug it?

That is one clean bike, the red chopper! Bit of a silly idea, though, to make the belt wheel do the braking too. I suppose brakes on that bike are rarely used?

Ya weird looking set up...the thing don't even have turn signals or a proper brake light...it would never pass a safety check...

Has for the patch combo...have to get access to the inside of the tire to glue the patch...I've temporarily just used a automotive plug type string...I'll be removing the wheel again some time this week.

Was checking my rear tire ...they are some nice curves along on a few sections in the Perce ride...I pushes the bike to my limits that I felt comfortable going...and it still didn't scrape the floor boards...she was leaning heavily in some corners...we push away from Eric and Rachel for a few sections and increase the speed...

20240702_071845.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Ya weird looking set up...the thing don't even have turn signals or a proper brake light...it would never pass a safety check...

Has for the patch combo...have to get access to the inside of the tire to glue the patch...I've temporarily just used a automotive plug type string...I'll be removing the wheel again some time this week.

Was checking my rear tire ...they are some nice curves along on a few sections in the Perce ride...I pushes the bike to my limits that I felt comfortable going...and it still didn't scrape the floor boards...she was leaning heavily in some corners...we push away from Eric and Rachel for a few sections and increase the speed...

20240702_071845.jpg

a normal plug will last the life of the tire, dude. More so since it's inside the thread.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

a normal plug will last the life of the tire, dude. More so since it's inside the thread.

I know...I guess it'd just personal preference...I like having the double protection..patch and plug...I've got tpms and I'll know if it's starts slowly loosing air..I suppose...I really don't want to take the wheel off again...lol.

• Like 1

I have some self vulcanising repair plugs that go in from the outside for the car that are brilliant if a bit messy to use. 

• Like 1