4th Weekend of June

Buckster

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Deliverance Dueling Banjos GIF

I’ve seen pictures of you, you would not have been out of place there 😉

20 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Only the usual slow traffic through the tunnels but that new road from Rover Way through to the Bay is ace 👍

I cursed myself and got stuck in it today coming back from Nash, when i thought i got clear of it i hit another load of traffic after Cardiff gate due to a lane closure, i'll keep my mouth shut next time :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I cursed myself and got stuck in it today coming back from Nash, when i thought i got clear of it i hit another load of traffic after Cardiff gate due to a lane closure, i'll keep my mouth shut next time :classic_laugh:

Thats All Love GIF by Five Guys A Week

• Haha 2

Plenty of traffic on the M25 as usual. Has anyone else noticed the road markings between lanes are about an inch high, bike didn't like them while filtering.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Plenty of traffic on the M25 as usual. Has anyone else noticed the road markings between lanes are about an inch high, bike didn't like them while filtering.

That’s why they do them that way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

came off m40 joined m25 on tuesday last week ... 3 different sets of road works , stop start all the way, poxy road... and Labour are on about charging to use it if they get in.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Six30 said:

came off m40 joined m25 on tuesday last week ... 3 different sets of road works , stop start all the way, poxy road... and Labour are on about charging to use it if they get in.

I can avoid from the the A11 and come on using the 505 and 414 but no real route after that so all bunged up at the M4/heathrow junction as always

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Buckster said:

That’s why they do them that way.

Must admit to blasting through in the past but older now. Bet it's more uncomfortable at slower speeds.

• Like 1