Biker Groups/Clubs

Saul

I ran into a couple of these guys up at Damerells the other day, not unfriendly but I thought they looked abit odd all patched up. 

https://widowssonssw.co.uk/the-earl-of-st-germans-lodge-7031/

I thought that was the preserve of Hells Angel type club.  I have seen a couple of others around like it too, is this a common thing nowadays?  It has totally passed me by I was just not aware.  It's just that I got a notification from them on FaceBook and went to there webpage out of interest.  I am not Masonic and patched up cosplay isn't really my thing so don't want to join anything like it  but is this the way things are going now?   

18 minutes ago, Saul said:

I ran into a couple of these guys up at Damerells the other day, not unfriendly but I thought they looked abit odd all patched up. 

I thought that was the preserve of Hells Angel type gangs.  I have seen a couple of others around like it too, is this a common thing nowadays?  It has totally passed me by I was just not aware.  It's just that I got a notification from them on FaceBook and went to there webpage out of interest.  I am not Masonic and patched up cosplay isn't really my thing so don't want to join anything like it  but is this the way things are going now?   

If I'm not mistaken Buckster is part of a patch up gang...called Bikers for Christ...the ride along mostly at bike rallys hunting for lost souls to save...I've bought a ticket for one of their fund raising events...

20240621_144635.jpg

Not really my thing but back in the day I was asked by a prospect of Satan's Slaves if I could 'help him out with something'  I politely declined and made a hasty exit, there is no way I wanted to mixed up in that sort of thing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Widows sons are freemasons. 

Yeah it says that on their website, but they are throwing their net wider apparently looking for associates.    

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

If I'm not mistaken Buckster is part of a patch up gang...called Bikers for Christ...the ride along mostly at bike rallys hunting for lost souls to save...I've bought a ticket for one of their fund raising events...

20240621_144635.jpg

No, I’m not with them, I started a motorcycle ministry some years ago which I am patch president of, we work a lot with outlaw clubs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I thought that was the preserve of Hells Angel type gangs.  I have seen a couple of others around like it too, is this a common thing nowadays?  It has totally passed me by I was just not aware.  It's just that I got a notification from them on FaceBook and went to there webpage out of interest.  I am not Masonic and patched up cosplay isn't really my thing so don't want to join anything like it  but is this the way things are going now?   

Okay, so a few rules here to protect yourselves and the forum in general, these groups are Motorcycle Clubs or Riders Clubs, don’t call them gangs, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble calling them that. Before you start telling me you aren’t scared of them, I’m happy for you but it won’t stop you getting knifed, shot or beaten to a pulp, there is a protocol, not so much with folks like The Widows Sons, they are just playing at it but the MC’s which are outlaw clubs, think Blue Angels in Scotland and beyond, Hells Angels, Outlaws, Bandido’s in the rest of the U.K. etc.. and the MCC’s which are usually outlaw support clubs but a little less hard core. The MC’s will kill you without a care in the world, the MCC’s will give you a beat down, so do yourself a favour and call them clubs.

I general its best not to discuss the clubs on forums, they live in a closed world and you don’t know anything about them in reality and they don’t like being talked about. 
If you see MC’s about, don’t approach them, don’t try to engage them in conversation, if they see you around enough then they may initiate conversation with you, be respectful and you will get on fine. With the MCC’s you should play it by ear and use common sense, some are amiable enough, they are usually guys with steady jobs but are somewhere between a riders club and a MC, some are more like MC’s other are more like riders clubs.

They are a world within a world, over the years I have developed some great friendships with MC members but when push comes to shove they will always favour their club brethren.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Okay, so a few rules here to protect yourselves and the forum in general, these groups are Motorcycle Clubs or Riders Clubs, don’t call them gangs, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble calling them that. Before you start telling me you aren’t scared of them, I’m happy for you but it won’t stop you getting knifed, shot or beaten to a pulp, there is a protocol, not so much with folks like The Widows Sons, they are just playing at it but the MC’s which are outlaw clubs, think Blue Angels in Scotland and beyond, Hells Angels, Outlaws, Bandido’s in the rest of the U.K. etc.. and the MCC’s which are usually outlaw support clubs but a little less hard core. The MC’s will kill you without a care in the world, the MCC’s will give you a beat down, so do yourself a favour and call them clubs.

I general its best not to discuss the clubs on forums, they live in a closed world and you don’t know anything about them in reality and they don’t like being talked about. 
If you see MC’s about, don’t approach them, don’t try to engage them in conversation, if they see you around enough then they may initiate conversation with you, be respectful and you will get on fine. With the MCC’s you should play it by ear and use common sense, some are amiable enough, they are usually guys with steady jobs but are somewhere between a riders club and a MC, some are more like MC’s other are more like riders clubs.

They are a world within a world, over the years I have developed some great friendships with MC members but when push comes to shove they will always favour their club brethren.

Gay

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Fair enough, I don't really know much about any of it or really want to just had a passing interest because I met a couple of them.  I'm pretty civil and respectful to everyone I meet so don't need to make any different effort, nothing to do with intimidation just the right way to be.  You obviously know more about this world  I will respect and listen to what you have to say.  😉

28 minutes ago, Buckster said:

No, I’m not with them, I started a motorcycle ministry some years ago which I am patch president of, we work a lot with outlaw clubs.

is that you on the right ?

e6c0f929e5041069d5c51262e3942a6c.jpg

6 minutes ago, Saul said:

Fair enough, I don't really know much about any of it or really want to just had a passing interest because I met a couple of them.  I'm pretty civil and respectful to everyone I meet so don't need to make any different effort, nothing to do with intimidation just the right way to be.  You obviously know more about this world  I will respect and listen what you have to say.  😉

Dont worry ...your choir would do  em, especially bucksters gang

• Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

Dont worry ...your choir would do  em

Mate I am past caring about any of that sort of stuff, we are all here for a short time, might as well be happy and have a laugh.  🙂

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Gay

There are some gay riders clubs, I’m sure they would welcome you into their ranks and their special leather nights.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

There are some gay riders clubs, I’m sure they would welcome you into their ranks and their special leather nights.

i cant go near any gays... a pretty chap like me ... the shirt lifters would start fighting amongst them selves to get at me...and i dont like causing trouble and unrest.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

i cant go near any gays... a pretty chap like me ... the shirt lifters would start fighting amongst them selves to get at me...and i dont like causing trouble and unrest.

Do you spend a lot of time in front the mirror ? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

Do you spend a lot of time in front the mirror ? 🤣

i used to ..not so much now

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Well said my friend....you have no idea who most of them are...the ones you see with the patch in public are mostly goones...and their not all goones...some are even well educated ...have business...legal and some not so legal...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Saul said:

Fair enough, I don't really know much about any of it or really want to just had a passing interest because I met a couple of them.  I'm pretty civil and respectful to everyone I meet so don't need to make any different effort, nothing to do with intimidation just the right way to be.  You obviously know more about this world  I will respect and listen to what you have to say.  😉

Buckster paints an ugly picture of clubs of the past to try and scare you, most modern MC club members are no different to you or me and just want to belong to something, there can be a group of hard core members that hide in amongst their normal members though. Any trouble I've ever witnessed over the years and I've seen a lot is usually interclub rivalry and do not involve non club members unless you've been running your mouth off or are unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The MC clubs i bump into on rally's now go out of their way to be friendly their trying to promote a good image now. The rally i was at last month i thought it was going to kick off as there was some fucker raging at one of the HA but nothing happened and it was smoothed over, whether that guy made it back to his tent or home remains to be seen though.

MCC clubs here are just your run of the mill club anyone can join once you prove your not some psycho, some MCC clubs are affiliated to the local MC clubs and run them in a similar way where you have to prospect to get your patch. A lot are not. If you start a club and call it a motorcycle club you can expect a visit from your local MC club to check you out and try to get you to sign up that's one of the reasons the TRF call themselves a group and not a club. It's something i was really into in my late teens but grew out of it before i hit 30 far too many rules to follow all i wanted to do was ride, The MCC club i was in i was present at the very first meeting 39 years ago and its still going now, It  was one of the best times of my life and shaped me as a young lad although i do think that time in the club has a lot to do with my lack of memory now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thanks Fred that’s interesting.   I had a small interest in something similar but not the same when I was a 16er.    There was a group of us on Fizzies and AP50’s and decided to wear cut off denim’s with back panel painted white with Blaise written along the bottom.   One of the lads was an artist and did a good job. Early 1980’s.  Anyway after about a week of riding around several of us were around a caravan rented by a couple of local girls where we used to hang out.   Next thing we’re knew the lights went out and 4 guys from the local bike group burst in with a sawn off shot gun and threatened us, took our denims and burnt them.     Needless to say that was the end of that.      Fucking shit us all up good and proper.    
Anyway over the years I got to know several of the group, in fact at one point I used to deliver the post to their club house.  Never had an issue with any of them, probably didn’t hurt that I was related to one of them as well.    I could tell several tales but won’t on the forum.    They were the only group locally that I knew of and that was why I was surprised to see these new groups popping up, I didn’t think they would be tolerated.  But as I said I know nothing of this world now and certainly have no interest in getting involved in it.    Well apart from the HOC UK that is 😉🤣

• Like 3

Hell, it looks like one has crashed, the bike must have had to much power for him to handle.

Buckys test ride.jpg

11 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Hell, it looks like one has crashed, the bike must have had to much power for him to handle.

Buckys test ride.jpg

Think that was from last weekend race...herfoss crash...incredibly with the incredible resilience of the indian ...herfoss was able to lift up and continue the race ...finishing in 7th place I think...a Harley with this weak tubular frame from the 40...would have been heading for the scarp heep...

12 hours ago, Saul said:

Thanks Fred that’s interesting.   I had a small interest in something similar but not the same when I was a 16er.    There was a group of us on Fizzies and AP50’s and decided to wear cut off denim’s with back panel painted white with Blaise written along the bottom.   One of the lads was an artist and did a good job. Early 1980’s.  Anyway after about a week of riding around several of us were around a caravan rented by a couple of local girls where we used to hang out.   Next thing we’re knew the lights went out and 4 guys from the local bike group burst in with a sawn off shot gun and threatened us, took our denims and burnt them.     Needless to say that was the end of that.      Fucking shit us all up good and proper.    
Anyway over the years I got to know several of the group, in fact at one point I used to deliver the post to their club house.  Never had an issue with any of them, probably didn’t hurt that I was related to one of them as well.    I could tell several tales but won’t on the forum.    They were the only group locally that I knew of and that was why I was surprised to see these new groups popping up, I didn’t think they would be tolerated.  But as I said I know nothing of this world now and certainly have no interest in getting involved in it.    Well apart from the HOC UK that is 😉🤣

Yes i forgot about the patches, MCC clubs are only allowed to display them on the front some can put them on the side but not on their back without permission. We were all kids back then and were looking to belong to something a bit rebellious but now everyone is middle aged and older in these clubs, i see very few youngsters involved. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

but now everyone are all middle aged and older in these clubs now i see very few youngsters involved.

We are the last of the breed as far as motorcycles are concerned , kids now get a scooter and then it's straight onto a car.  Several governments have done their best to eradicate motorcycling in UK, the narrow minded twats don't have the vision that our European neighbours do  :wank4az:

• Like 4