Biker Groups/Clubs

Saul

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes i forgot about the patches, MCC clubs are only allowed to display them on the front some can put them on the side but not on their back without permission. We were all kids back then and were looking to belong to something a bit rebellious but now everyone is middle aged and older in these clubs, i see very few youngsters involved. 

Is it the same has here over there....to be part of a mc club..first requirement is to ride and american bike..?

21 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Is it the same has here over there....to be part of a mc club..first requirement is to ride and american bike..?

No but it goes with the image so most do

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Interesting....so Bob could technically join a mc club with his vespa  ?

You joking?

have you seen him? He shows up with one robotic leg, talking funny, and riding a Vespa? Nobody dares mess with that!

The Vespa makes him loco

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Interesting....so Bob could technically join a mc club with his vespa  ?

not in real life ... only online... cause if some one said or told a joke he didn't like he couldn't delete it

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

On 21/06/2024 at 20:01, boboneleg said:

Not really my thing but back in the day I was asked by a prospect of Satan's Slaves if I could 'help him out with something'  I politely declined and made a hasty exit, there is no way I wanted to mixed up in that sort of thing.

s'funny, The best man out our wedding had been "master at arms" for the Satans Slaves back in the day. I knew him and still do) in a later reincarnation... 

• Like 2

On 21/06/2024 at 21:06, Buckster said:

Okay, so a few rules here to protect yourselves and the forum in general, these groups are Motorcycle Clubs or Riders Clubs, don’t call them gangs, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble calling them that. Before you start telling me you aren’t scared of them, I’m happy for you but it won’t stop you getting knifed, shot or beaten to a pulp, there is a protocol, not so much with folks like The Widows Sons, they are just playing at it but the MC’s which are outlaw clubs, think Blue Angels in Scotland and beyond, Hells Angels, Outlaws, Bandido’s in the rest of the U.K. etc.. and the MCC’s which are usually outlaw support clubs but a little less hard core. The MC’s will kill you without a care in the world, the MCC’s will give you a beat down, so do yourself a favour and call them clubs.

I general its best not to discuss the clubs on forums, they live in a closed world and you don’t know anything about them in reality and they don’t like being talked about. 
If you see MC’s about, don’t approach them, don’t try to engage them in conversation, if they see you around enough then they may initiate conversation with you, be respectful and you will get on fine. With the MCC’s you should play it by ear and use common sense, some are amiable enough, they are usually guys with steady jobs but are somewhere between a riders club and a MC, some are more like MC’s other are more like riders clubs.

They are a world within a world, over the years I have developed some great friendships with MC members but when push comes to shove they will always favour their club brethren.

I am obviously very out of touch with all this, but dabbled on the peripheries in my misspent youth. I was a member of an MCC in the east of England, ( still in touch and still an honorary member) not a back patch cub, not an MC. I would concur with all that Buck says here, but would maybe water down a little the MCC warnings, BUT my experience is 30yrs old so things may have changed.   

42 minutes ago, MooN said:

s'funny, The best man out our wedding had been "master at arms" for the Satans Slaves back in the day. I knew him and still do) in a later reincarnation... 

That club has/had a lot of chapters around the country and i think some in Germany, my mate was a member back in the 80's in Wales.

On 21/06/2024 at 21:06, Buckster said:

Okay, so a few rules here to protect yourselves and the forum in general, these groups are Motorcycle Clubs or Riders Clubs, don’t call them gangs, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble calling them that. Before you start telling me you aren’t scared of them, I’m happy for you but it won’t stop you getting knifed, shot or beaten to a pulp, there is a protocol, not so much with folks like The Widows Sons, they are just playing at it but the MC’s which are outlaw clubs, think Blue Angels in Scotland and beyond, Hells Angels, Outlaws, Bandido’s in the rest of the U.K. etc.. and the MCC’s which are usually outlaw support clubs but a little less hard core. The MC’s will kill you without a care in the world, the MCC’s will give you a beat down, so do yourself a favour and call them clubs.

I general its best not to discuss the clubs on forums, they live in a closed world and you don’t know anything about them in reality and they don’t like being talked about. 
If you see MC’s about, don’t approach them, don’t try to engage them in conversation, if they see you around enough then they may initiate conversation with you, be respectful and you will get on fine. With the MCC’s you should play it by ear and use common sense, some are amiable enough, they are usually guys with steady jobs but are somewhere between a riders club and a MC, some are more like MC’s other are more like riders clubs.

They are a world within a world, over the years I have developed some great friendships with MC members but when push comes to shove they will always favour their club brethren.

It’s interesting that you mention the Blue Angels as they have a large presence locally here and a couple of them live on the same urbanisation as myself. There’s also a Hells Angels chapter and the Bandidos have a clubhouse close by but it’s fairly new and seems to be in the process of starting up? They’ve had ‘open days’ for anyone to pop along and I’ve been on my Himalayan much to their amusement! 🤣 No problem though and a couple came over and asked me about the bike.

When I first got down here I used to ride around with quite a decent sized group of friends and acquaintances, sometimes there would be 20 or so on a ride out. Anyway, a few of them said it would be nice to have a badge, something to identify us by. It didn’t take long before we were approached by one of the Blue Angels who made it clear that if we wanted to go down that route then we should seek approval from them, specifically in terms of the badge design and crucially the name to be used for our group. It was made clear we could not call ourselves an MC. We also had to have a constitution and people identified as a President, Vice President etc etc. we did all that and were ‘approved’. I ended up being Vice President much to my wife’s disgust. 🤣

Anyway, it didn’t take long to see that our group/club or whatever we ended up being defined as were growing closer and closer to the Blue Angels and we’re officially designated as a support outfit. For me, it had turned from what used to be a great bunch of people riding out together with no rules etc into a very regimented and rather select group of people that wanted to move even closer to the BA.

The final straw for me was that several of the people that used to ride out with us didn’t want to wear a badge and the decision was taken to tell them they were not welcome unless they wore one. I was the only one that voted against it and I made it clear these people were friends and there was no way I was going to tell them to fuck off.

I resigned immediately but wished them well in moving the club forward. They are now an MCC.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MooN said:

I am obviously very out of touch with all this, but dabbled on the peripheries in my misspent youth. I was a member of an MCC in the east of England, ( still in touch and still an honorary member) not a back patch cub, not an MC. I would concur with all that Buck says here, but would maybe water down a little the MCC warnings, BUT my experience is 30yrs old so things may have changed.   

30 years ago i'd agree, The MCC club i was in had their first rally and two of the local MC clubs turned up with guns and knives they must have put patches on all the thugs they knew because they never had the numbers in the clubs that turned up. The rally was at a place where the workforce building the A470 at the time stored their caravans and had gone home for the weekend, They set fire to some of the caravans put gas cylinders on the fires nicked the shocks off one of my mates bike it was like an over the top film and a real eye opener for me at 18 years old. When we phoned the police their answer was it's not our problem. But saying all that there was no fighting and nobody got hurt, we think they had it in their heads we were going to go MC as our club was getting quite large so decided to put a stop to it by scaring the shit out of us which they did, all we wanted to do was ride and party the club was never the same after that.

• Like 2

my brother in law is a tattooist , went for a shop to work from , there is another tattoo shop about a mile away , he got a visit from a hells angel, dont know if other shop had something to do with them or if the other tattooist  knew the angels... any way got told he wasn't to open the shop.... they had his home address etc..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

my brother in law is a tattooist , went for a shop to work from , there is another tattoo shop about a mile away , he got a visit from a hells angel, dont know if other shop had something to do with them or if the other tattooist  knew the angels... any way got told he wasn't to open the shop.... they had his home address etc..

They would have probably burned down his shop...lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Exactly the same happened to my ex brother in law when he wanted to open a custom bike shop in Bristol.

He got told either he paid them or he couldn’t open the shop 

• Like 2