2023 challenger ecu tuning

Looks like RVS performance have cracked the codes to access the 2023  ecu....but unfortunately they want 1800.00 american ...lol...imagine the prices will drop down in a year or so...the price is ridiculous...

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Looks like RVS performance have cracked the codes to access the 2023  ecu....but unfortunately they want 1800.00 american ...lol...imagine the prices will drop down in a year or so...the price is ridiculous...

They figure people are stupid enough to buy them so they are stupid enough to pay whatever they ask.

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

They figure people are stupid enough to buy them so they are stupid enough to pay whatever they ask.

Your such and idiot Buckster...so your telling me now 23 and 24 harleys can be tuned for free ?  

The outrageous price they've listed it's because they are the first company who crack the ecu...22 model they charge 480 American..sure they will be idiots who will dosh out the money...but I'm not..I'll wait a year or two if I have to...

30 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Your such and idiot Buckster...so your telling me now 23 and 24 harleys can be tuned for free ?  

The outrageous price they've listed it's because they are the first company who crack the ecu...22 model they charge 480 American..sure they will be idiots who will dosh out the money...but I'm not..I'll wait a year or two if I have to...

Dynojet Power Vision is available for all the Harleys, the problem with the Indian ECU is that all the data is in Chinese, I wonder why?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Dynojet Power Vision is available for all the Harleys, the problem with the Indian ECU is that all the data is in Chinese, I wonder why?

And just how much does the power vision cost ? I personally don't like that set up..having a box hanging from your bars and having and extra wirings inline with the ecu...if I'm not mistaken I can get one of those for the indian...I'm in the completely stock look...all I'm really interested in is to have the speed limiter removed and maybe a little flash for slip-on and air filter...

Screenshot_20240626_105850_Chrome.jpg

21 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

And just how much does the power vision cost ? I personally don't like that set up..having a box hanging from your bars and having and extra wirings inline with the ecu...if I'm not mistaken I can get one of those for the indian...I'm in the completely stock look...all I'm really interested in is to have the speed limiter removed and maybe a little flash for slip-on and air filter...

Screenshot_20240626_105850_Chrome.jpg

No, you use the power vision to change the tune table in the ECU then disconnect it, I have one for my bike. They only work in English though, not Chinese so they are no good for your bike.

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

No, you use the power vision to change the tune table in the ECU then disconnect it, I have one for my bike. They only work in English though, not Chinese so they are no good for your bike.

Have no idea why you have one of those on your bike...it's not like there's hidden horse power to be unleash..

I'll have to do some digging...if you can remove the speed limiter..it might be and option then...