Last Day

Saul

On 28/06/2024 at 18:50, Sir Fallsalot said:

When a mate had a vasectomy years ago i was asking him about it after and he said everything still works the same but hes shooting spud water now. He also said when it shoots it sprays the bedroom ceiling now i think because its a lot thinner going through the pump :classic_laugh:

I did also about when I turned 50...there's was no way I was taking any chance of spawning another Kid ...no ill affect really..but really didn't like the part about having a male nurse messing with my balls...I swear he looked gay...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I did also about when I turned 50...there's was no way I was taking any chance of spawning another Kid ...no ill affect really..but really didn't like the part about having a male nurse messing with my balls...I swear he looked gay...

That probably wasn’t the highlight of his day, neither  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Talk about and and horrible job...shaving nut sacks for a living..lol.

You know you could do it yourself at home and spare both you and the nurse the suffering 

• Haha 2

Just now, Pedro said:

You know you could do it yourself at home and spare both you and the nurse the suffering 

I did..but not with a blade...I've tried that before and it turned into a bloody mess...I guess it has to be shaved down to the skin where they do the opening ..