You can never have too many torque wrenches

30 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Why so many..?  

Because unlike you rogue traders, I do the job properly.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Because unlike you rogue traders, I do the job properly.

No actually I use a torque wrench on regular bases...and I  specially insist my apprentices make use of it...but with 40 decades of experiences my hands and arms are now a natural torque wrench...I Don't need a torque wrench to install a new liscen plate on a car...unlike you...

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No actually I use a torque wrench on regular bases...and I  specially insist my apprentices make use of it...but with 40 decades of experiences my hands and arms are now a natural torque wrench...I Don't need a torque wrench to install a new liscen plate on a car...unlike you...

You use a hammer for everything, you are a potcher.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I feel inadequate as I only have two torque wrenches 

Share Discover GIF

• Haha 2

I must admit to owning 5, 2 are older and in the back tool box but the others get the main use.

Never heard of them, who makes them? I've got a couple from Halfords, made by Norbar.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I must admit to owning 5, 2 are older and in the back tool box but the others get the main use.

Never heard of them, who makes them? I've got a couple from Halfords, made by Norbar.

It is a low torque one, starts at 3nm, it takes 9x12 inserts, I bought it for fasteners with bad clearance, I have another torque handle by Norbar, a big Halfords wrench that works in both directions, three Clarke wrenches plus a digital adapter with an angle meter.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Buckster said:

It is a low torque one, starts at 3nm, it takes 9x12 inserts, I bought it for fasteners with bad clearance, I have another torque handle by Norbar, a big Halfords wrench that works in both directions, three Clarke wrenches plus a digital adapter with an angle meter.

You've just reminded me I have 6. 2 to 20nm

IMG_6199copy.thumb.jpg.7fc1233ceb14f8e700858279e79e6bd7.jpg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

You've just reminded me I have 6. 2 to 20nm

IMG_6199copy.thumb.jpg.7fc1233ceb14f8e700858279e79e6bd7.jpg

My Norbar is the spigot type.

• Like 1

I was sitting here thinking what do you want all them Torque wrenches for and went to look at mine and found i have four myself :classic_laugh:  one 1/4" drive two 3/8" and one 1/2" drive 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was sitting here thinking what do you want all them Torque wrenches for and went to look at mine and found i have four myself :classic_laugh:  one 1/4" drive two 3/8" and one 1/2" drive 

We could have a rally.

• Haha 4