1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

They lost the plot after the 950/990's  

Oh No Reaction GIF

True story, apparently so did Marcel!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Oh No Reaction GIF

I guess we all agree KTM has lost the plot since the days of the 950/990....I see no point of continuing this conversation....it's a shame , I was about to wip out my Tallent has a world famous motorcycle columnist...putting people ashamed from cycle world and folks like are own Huge Anus...

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I guess we all agree KTM has lost the plot since the days of the 950/990....I see no point of continuing this conversation....it's a shame , I was about to wip out my Tallent has a world famous motorcycle columnist...putting people ashamed from cycle world and folks like are own Huge Anus...

French Yes GIF by Groundhog Day

• Haha 2

If KTM would pull another production run 950/990...I'd be in line to get one...they completely lost there way...got into this HP wars with larger and larger displacement machines...wich are just to powerful and large  to be used has a proper adventure bike...

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Oh No Reaction GIF

A bike that was years ahead of its time...one of my all time favorite bikes that I had the pleasure to own...it's took me has far south has the tip of the Florida keys...never let me down...the thing was bullet proof...

Screenshot_20240703_170315_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240703_170423_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240703_170523_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240703_170611_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240703_170637_Facebook.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Can’t even touch the ground, what a shortarse.

Your such a poor observer...my arse is completely sitting across the seat...and still I'm able to plant my left on the ground...can't remember what was the seat height on those...but it certainly wasn't a short arse bike...

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Can’t even touch the ground, what a shortarse.

Here's a better one Buckster...and I had a gel pad fitted to the seat....who's the short arse now..lol.

Screenshot_20240703_181134_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240703_181111_Facebook.jpg

20 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I had to look it up...seat height on those were 36 inches..

Yeah but you are fat so the suspension is compressed.

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yeah but you are fat so the suspension is compressed.

Your such a dickhead.lol...I was in my prime in those days...didn't weight more than 175 pounds...

Screenshot_20240703_191054_Facebook.jpg

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Are you on the left?

It ran pretty well fault free for 100 thousand km...did two infamous water pump seal..has preventive maintenance..one gaz pump..and forks seal just before I sold it....oh ya and I busted the frame...wich was covered by the extended warranty...

9 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

..never let me down...the thing was bullet proof...

Not a statement normally associated with KTM.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It ran pretty well fault free for 100 thousand km...did two infamous water pump seal..has preventive maintenance..one gaz pump..and forks seal just before I sold it....oh ya and I busted the frame...wich was covered by the extended warranty...

Yeah that sounds bullet proof, all it needed was a few engine parts and complete replacement of the entire superstructure.

Sarcastic Saturday Night Live GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yeah that sounds bullet proof, all it needed was a few engine parts and complete replacement of the entire superstructure.

What I ment to say it never left me stranded on the side of the road ...it always got me home..has for the frame cracking...it crack where the engine is bolted to the frame...I don't think I never rode one ride with it without the front wheel being in the air ..I think it was most likely my fault...

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

And it was nothing like the bullshit I went through with the 1290...left me stranded on the side of the road 3 time...all before it reach 5000km ...antifreeze leaking ...had to run that thing like 3 time at the dealer ...even after telling them exactly where it was leaking due to a bad casting of the water pump outlet cover..they decided my fix was good enough for them..fork seal exploding spuing oil all over my brakes...coil connection coming undone...