Was looking at the news

Can someone explain me ...without getting to deep in politics...what's your labour' party about...is it something similar to the Americans system...democrats and republican?   And is it a good thing the labor party wone.

13 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Can someone explain me ...without getting to deep in politics...what's your labour' party about...is it something similar to the Americans system...democrats and republican?   And is it a good thing the labor party wone.

Keir Starmer is a lot like Superman, in as much as no one would be surprised to see him wearing his underwear outside of his trousers.

Beyond that we don’t do politics here, read the rules.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No politics 

Football Sport GIF by FC Dynamo Moscow

But if want to know what sort of person votes for Labour it's @Six30

You missed my question...the labor party is more like ...the democrats or the Republicans...it's all I was asking...I have no interest to talk about politics...

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You missed my question...the labor party is more like ...the democrats or the Republicans...it's all I was asking...I have no interest to talk about politics...

The U.K. is a constitutional monarchy so there is no place for republican politics.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The U.K. is a constitutional monarchy so there is no place for republican politics.

A constitutional monarchy...? What the fuck is that now....you peaked my intress...I'll have to read up on that....

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

i'll answer your question ... no its not a good thing the Labour party won .... the country was fucked under the conservatives... now it will be even more fucked

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Not making any political point my politics are my business.  The Conservatives in Britain could be considered ideologically similar to the Democrats in the US, whereas the Labour Party is just slightly to the left of that in their current form.  Although the whole political spectrum in this country has moved to the right and Labour currently inhabit the centre ground where the Tories used to be.  As the memes illustrate same shit different clown.  🤨

• Like 2

Meanwhile at Dover …Labour dont hang about , I’ll give em that … 

IMG_3576.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Saul said:

Not making any political point my politics are my business.  The Conservatives in Britain could be considered ideologically similar to the Democrats in the US, whereas the Labour Party is just slightly to the left of that in their current form.  Although the whole political spectrum in this country has moved to the right and Labour currently inhabit the centre ground where the Tories used to be.  As the memes illustrate same shit different clown.  🤨

Finally someone with half a brain...unlike the majority of useless cunts we have on here

Thank for clear and precise info Saul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've just been on the oiuja board and Pete says that anyone who didn't vote Labour is a c*nt   :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I've just been on the oiuja board and Pete says that anyone who didn't vote Labour is a c*nt   :classic_unsure:

Red Card Football GIF by ElevenSportsBE

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

Meanwhile at Dover …Labour dont hang about , I’ll give em that … 

IMG_3576.jpeg

IMG_1226.jpeg.e62f635a43565d93d8d683b706d7ff04.jpeg

• Haha 1