So tell me...

Was I fool to buy it..?.your looking at 1700 euros for and intact black 950...the bike holds some sentimental value to me but for that price I just couldn't let it go..I think it's a great bike for the price ...and I'm sure the value of these things will only go up..honestly think this is a Collectors bike in the near future..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Was I fool to buy it..?.your looking at 1700 euros for and intact black 950...the bike holds some sentimental value to me but for that price I just couldn't let it go..I think it's a great bike for the price ...and I'm sure the value of these things will only go up..honestly think this is a Collectors bike in the near future..

We already thought you were a fool before you bought it.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Would you be serious for this one time...lol..would you have bought it to ?

No.

• Haha 2

Stop navel gazing with your buyers remorse.  Not a massive amount of money it you want it why not buy it, especially if it means something to you.    I can think of things that make you a fool but not this purchase.  😉

• Haha 2

It’s very cool, looks better than the other two bikes you own put together.

get it running, and happy days!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Would you be serious for this one time...lol..would you have bought it to ?

Pretty sure my 640 Adventure had a taller seat and I had an even taller seat made for that.

• Like 1

Just now, Buckster said:

Pretty sure my 640 Adventure had a taller seat and I had an even taller seat made for that.

His is the short version 950, too.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

Stop navel gazing with your buyers remorse.  Not a massive amount of money it you want it why not buy it, especially if it means something to you.    I can think of things that make you a fool but not this purchase.  😉

I think it's and excellent buy...these things are really hard to find now...20 years later..was presently surprised the fuel pump is still available...2 days to receive it..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

His is the short version 950, too.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the 04 were all tall...think they lowered the seat height following years...

BOBONELEG might be able to answer that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

This is the original seat it came with...she a little dusty that's about it...still in mint condition...after all these years...

20240705_171131.jpg

So this is actually your old bike?

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm not 100% sure but I think the 04 were all tall...think they lowered the seat height following years...

BOBONELEG might be able to answer that. 

The tallest was the 990R 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The tallest was the 990R 

When the 950 came out, wasn’t the S the taller version?

Test rode one around Porto streets, I had only been on a Transalp 650 so far and it was on a full exhaust as most test ride bikes are. It was not a Transalp 650 :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

A 100% 

I definitely wouldn't have bought it then.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

When the 950 came out, wasn’t the S the taller version?

Test rode one around Porto streets, I had only been on a Transalp 650 so far and it was on a full exhaust as most test ride bikes are. It was not a Transalp 650 :classic_laugh:

This  is and S model...from  what I've been able to dig out...the 950 s has the same seat height has the 990 R..

Screenshot_20240705_200019_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240705_200140_Google.jpg

• Like 1

Just sat on it...for the first time in years...forgot just how tall it is...lol...tippy toes with my crocks and that gel pad on the seat...I'll be removing that for sure...it's not like I'm planning any long distance ride with it any time soon...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Just sat on it...for the first time in years...forgot just how tall it is...lol...tippy toes with my crocks and that gel pad on the seat...I'll be removing that for sure...it's not like I'm planning any long distance ride with it any time soon...

Gel pad 

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Crocs 

Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

• Haha 4