So tell me...

18 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's either and extremely good tire..everywheres I checked....all out of stock...including Canada biggest online store..Fortnine...couldn't find out if it's V rated thoe.

Seems to be a shortage of tyres all over. 

I might go for the Missions again. Good enough for what I do - not a lot - and seem to give high mileage. I went to Portugal and back on some and they still looked like new when I sold the bike.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Specs said:

I might go for the Missions again. Good enough for what I do - not a lot - and seem to give high mileage. I went to Portugal and back on some and they still looked like new when I sold the bike.  

You sound like Pete he would sell a bike before the tyres wore out :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

On 06/07/2024 at 05:37, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Was I fool to buy it..?.your looking at 1700 euros for and intact black 950...the bike holds some sentimental value to me but for that price I just couldn't let it go..I think it's a great bike for the price ...and I'm sure the value of these things will only go up..honestly think this is a Collectors bike in the near future..

Well done, now that you have a 950 you can get rid of any other bikes that might be lying around and experience motocycling as it should be, simple and unadorned, all hail the mighty LC8.

• Like 1

On 14/07/2024 at 01:10, zzzak said:

Well done, now that you have a 950 you can get rid of any other bikes that might be lying around and experience motocycling as it should be, simple and unadorned, all hail the mighty LC8.

Yeah, he’s going to put it in a shed and spend his days eating laundry detergent pods.

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yeah, he’s going to put it in a shed and spend his days eating laundry detergent pods.

Bitter little bugger aren't you Bucky.