Getting the old girl running again.

To bad were not doing BOTM...I'd win for sure with this one...

It's like your favorite dog coming back to life...everything felt again like a clove after a few km...it's running perfect..no missing...no leaks...temperature remains steady...have to fix the back brakes pronto...

Made a video and you can actually hear me speaking...I called you a bunch of limey cocksuckers...it's mostly directed at Six30...lol.

20240713_133741.jpg

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's like your favorite dog coming back to life...everything felt again like a clove after a few km...it's running perfect..no missing...no leaks...temperature remains steady...have to fix the back brakes pronto...

Made a video and you can actually hear me speaking...I called you a bunch of limey cocksuckers...it's mostly directed at Six30...lol.

20240713_133741.jpg

Where’s the video you cock 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

20240713_133741.jpg

So you took the baffles out and went cruising to a cemetery? Are you daft?

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Where’s the video you cock 

Someone will have to post it....I drained the old gaz lastnight and made the rookie mistake of not turning the main shut off back ...it ran for a minute and stalled out...loading to YouTube now..

25 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Look under @marcelhache2073 ....I think.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

started well and sounds ok

Yes it started right up....I was thinking it would take longer cause I drained the tanks...bash plate wasn't on...so your hearing some mechanical sounds...but it's how it sounded new...

The fueling is still silky smooth..it's weird jumping from a bike that's analog compared to the 1290...it's like a computer on two wheels...I'll have to be extra careful for the first outing..

• Like 2

Managed to save the rear brake master....all it needed was a good bleed....bled the right front caliper...left side is a different story...can't reach the bleeder and the brake leaver...I need longer arms...like Buckster...arms like a aragutan...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Managed to save the rear brake master....all it needed was a good bleed....bled the right front caliper...left side is a different story...can't reach the bleeder and the brake leaver...I need longer arms...like Buckster...arms like a aragutan...

I use a Mityvac.

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Turns out I just let it gravity bleed..and I fitted new pads...

Bodger.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Just ordered a new rear tire...went with the dunlop trailmax I think it's what there called....it's like a 40/60 tire...hopefully it won't be to noisy on the tar mack..

Screenshot_20240719_073120_Chrome.jpg

Gay.