Second Weekend in July 2024

Saul

7 hours ago, zzzak said:

I haven't been on here for a little while, that looks like your old bike, what's going on ?

Look up the thread ....so tell me...in motorcycle chat.

Yes it's my old bike from 2004...had the chance to buy it back...and I did...

• Like 2

Did two mri today, one to each knee. I’ve had some pain on and off over the last few years. Had two small naps, so am feeling sort of sleepy.

Then went to a local Honda and BMW dealership in search of a jacket. I was suprised to find hundreds of bikes outside, music, BBQ, and beer. They were doing their anual saturday event and I was sorry to only show up mid afternoon and not for lunch. 

Mastodont:

IMG_4918.thumb.jpeg.76308f9e19b3072a48c946fba69aaab7.jpeg

I think this looks really nice, I want an RT eventually:

IMG_4923.thumb.jpeg.e3b496aaa0db01f78c90f3801bb8a33c.jpeg

Wouldn’t know what to do with one of these, but wings do look mean as fuck:

IMG_4919.thumb.jpeg.13eba2c3d6ca8883b7cc8909be800b76.jpeg

IMG_4920.thumb.jpeg.e809d8cebf2aadc54d7cce2c0fc53c9d.jpeg

Pete would bite his nails looking at two of these in stock and available:

IMG_4926.thumb.jpeg.adb01a026a22376b101a726c39e16a89.jpeg

A test ride NX500, I took the picture because a friend is interested and might travel to test ride one.

IMG_4927.thumb.jpeg.0c975e9620ebed2937dd13bb0eab322e.jpeg

The party was dying outside, and most bikes were already gone. I managed to have a cold beer before going.

IMG_4922.thumb.jpeg.6a3ed81b2517d5def1e2d40adb42a6e5.jpeg

IMG_4921.thumb.jpeg.785f9cefa573904c19e417f966d755af.jpeg

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

that will be arthritis in your knees..

advice from  Baz Luhrmann ... " be kind to your knees, you'll miss them when they are gone "

I have psoriasis, it also affects joints and stuff like that.

• Like 2

Just now, Pedro said:

Try Antarctic krill oil.

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I remember reading about psoriasis years ago and how someone cured it.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7080593/

Abstract

A measles rash may abolish psoriatic lesions. Therefore, the titer of measles antibodies in the blood of psoriatics were examined. Psoriatics with measles in the history had a light type of psoriasis and low titers of measles antibodies, psoriatic without measles in the history, however, had severe types of psoriasis, and the titers of measles antibodies were high. Psoriatics were treated with three times the dosage of measles vaccine. The lesions disappeared in 60% of the psoriatics within 4-5 weeks, 40% improved; the local therapy, however was continued.

Sounds like a plan to me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Abstract

A measles rash may abolish psoriatic lesions. Therefore, the titer of measles antibodies in the blood of psoriatics were examined. Psoriatics with measles in the history had a light type of psoriasis and low titers of measles antibodies, psoriatic without measles in the history, however, had severe types of psoriasis, and the titers of measles antibodies were high. Psoriatics were treated with three times the dosage of measles vaccine. The lesions disappeared in 60% of the psoriatics within 4-5 weeks, 40% improved; the local therapy, however was continued.

Three times the dose of vaccines? 

No No No GIF

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Abstract

So now you are recommending multiple vaccines?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Bad knees are no joke! Hope you get your sorted out.

Post 4.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

So now you are recommending multiple vaccines?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Just for you Bucky, in fact you should get all of them, however if you check the link that I included you will find that it is a known treatment for psoriasis and has been used for years, given to an adult there doesn't seem to be any problems but when they squirt little children with massive amounts that's where the problems start, on the other hand there are those that wear their psoriasis like a medal and wish to keep it.

! HEALTH GEN0).png

flew shot.png

HEALTH GENpn5 (1).jpg

HEALTH GENT) (2A).png

9 minutes ago, skyrider said:

that's right DR who probably the best DR of them all

Hartnell for me. Wonderfully grumpy. 

• Haha 1

Feeling quite blessed that my knees are still in pretty good order....especially after a T-bone wreck into a car some 35+ yrs. ago...had a bit of Water on the Knee for about a week, but NO issues since. I think being a Skier since I was 4y/o has paid off. Now, as far as vaccines are concerned....Spicy food & Whiskey has been my "Go To" to keep from getting jabbed every year, for most of my life....seem to always bounce back pretty quickly from any "Under the Weather" symptoms.

• Like 1

Result for me last night.  Earlier in the week my boss rang me and asked me if I could do 3 extra hours on Sunday night, start at 1900 rather than 2200 until 0800 this morning.     Didn't really want to but duty to help out sort of took over as we are always short staffed.     Anyway got into work last night called control to log in, only to be told that I could go home as my clinician phoned in with Covid.    Woohoo paid for 13 hours for driving to work and back.   Doesn't happen often but feels very sweet when it does.   Only regret not taking the bike as it was a lovely evening.  🤨

• Like 2
  • Haha 2