Arthritis cure.

zzzak

I had serious knee problems in 2008, followed the instructions for three months and got up one morning and it was gone, it's sneaking back now after 16 years so I'm doing it again.

https://www.sott.net/article/487519-The-borax-conspiracy-How-the-arthritis-cure-has-been-stopped

Many contributors wrote that it cured or greatly helped them. So for instance this post: "I also have psoriasis, so maybe the soreness in my joints is the psoriatic arthritis creeping in. I thought, after reading about borax here on this forum, I would give it a try. OMG! In one day, the soreness in my knees has vanished! .... Also, my psoriasis seems a lot better after 2 days drinking 1/4 tsp borax in 1 litre of water per day."

15 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Also, my psoriasis seems a lot better after 2 days drinking

I thought this was going the right way, but then it mentioned borax instead of wine or whisky. :classic_sad:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I thought this was going the right way, but then it mentioned borax instead of wine or whisky. :classic_sad:

Mix the borax with a hearty red, it has to be a better choice than getting your knee surgically removed.

7 hours ago, zzzak said:

Mix the borax with a hearty red, it has to be a better choice than getting your knee surgically removed.

Aren’t you the same guy who claims fluoride in the water supply is poison?