I got called racist

By one of my employees...it happened last Monday...boy didn't I get upset...I'm still in the process of cooling down..still have to talk to him ...

Mondays are always busy...we have are regular appointments plus the ones that broke down during the weekend...phone was ringing of the wall...it was extremely hot and humid , I take my lunch for 11 to 12 when someone  is on holiday's when I got back from lunch one of them took and appointments for a wheel bearing..the press type...and the customer had brought his own parts...the car was a piece of crap..I could  barely lift on the hoist cause the rocker panels were all rusted out...

We alot of new immigrants coming from Africa...not sure exactly but they speak French.. they go on the quebec side and buy cars that are scrap and not fitt to be on the road ..cause quebec don't have yearly safety inspections ...they keep the quebec plates on them ..I Don't even think they register or insurance  on them...cause I've seen the same car for months ..car are always bang up..not one panel that isn't smashed up...it had a brake hose fitted from another car...a left tie fitted to the right...so if you turned the wheel all the way to the right it would catch the rim..

One of my guys took the appointment when I was out to lunch ..the snap ring that holds the bearing in place was corroded like I haven't seen before...it took all my bags of trick to get it out....I simply state to Gerald there's no need for us to work on scrap cars like that...and he called me racist. 

My grandmother on my mother side is indigenous from the reserve Burn church ...my causine had a one night stand with a black man and got pregnant...I can tell that kid wasn't put up for adoption or aborted was raised and accepted by the hole family..I was throne in a class room of English kids in grade 6 without speaking a word of English...still remember my first day in high-school when my teacher was passing the grade to one test and said ...Hache ...what kinds name is that and the hole class burst into laughter...lol.

So if there's anyone that knows anything about being racist it's pretty well me...

8 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

By one of my employees...it happened last Monday...boy didn't I get upset...I'm still in the process of cooling down..still have to talk to him ...

Mondays are always busy...we have are regular appointments plus the ones that broke down during the weekend...phone was ringing of the wall...it was extremely hot and humid , I take my lunch for 11 to 12 when someone  is on holiday's when I got back from lunch one of them took and appointments for a wheel bearing..the press type...and the customer had brought his own parts...the car was a piece of crap..I could  barely lift on the hoist cause the rocker panels were all rusted out...

We alot of new immigrants coming from Africa...not sure exactly but they speak French.. they go on the quebec side and buy cars that are scrap and not fitt to be on the road ..cause quebec don't have yearly safety inspections ...they keep the quebec plates on them ..I Don't even think they register or insurance  on them...cause I've seen the same car for months ..car are always bang up..not one panel that isn't smashed up...it had a brake hose fitted from another car...a left tie fitted to the right...so if you turned the wheel all the way to the right it would catch the rim..

One of my guys took the appointment when I was out to lunch ..the snap ring that holds the bearing in place was corroded like I haven't seen before...it took all my bags of trick to get it out....I simply state to Gerald there's no need for us to work on scrap cars like that...and he called me racist. 

My grandmother on my mother side is indigenous from the reserve Burn church ...my causine had a one night stand with a black man and got pregnant...I can tell that kid wasn't put up for adoption or aborted was raised and accepted by the hole family..I was throne in a class room of English kids in grade 6 without speaking a word of English...still remember my first day in high-school when my teacher was passing the grade to one test and said ...Hache ...what kinds name is that and the hole class burst into laughter...lol.

So if there's anyone that knows anything about being racist it's pretty well me...

If that is all you said it's time to give that employee a straighter/ bollocking.  Tell him to get his head on straight or find another job.    Doesn't matter about your heritage in this context.  

You definitely need to explain that it is impossible for you to be racist because you are inbred.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Saul said:

If that is all you said it's time to give that employee a straighter/ bollocking.  Tell him to get his head on straight or find another job.    Doesn't matter about your heritage in this context.  

I'm waiting till everyone is back from holidays...this shit isn't gonna fly with me...

39 minutes ago, Saul said:

Let me tell you Saul. ..if Ii wasn't the boss... just and employee...it would have been lights out for Gerald ..I just can't  go bashing someone ...my hands are tied at the moment...

5 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Fuck these allegations of racism, it's just a way to put decent people on the back foot all the time, call me a racist and I'll agree with you and ask you why is that a problem, everybody is racist because we are different races but that doesn't mean that we can't get on, fire that snotty little left wing cunt forthwith and if he asks why tell him that he's a fucking retard and a racist.

I can tell you from experience..I mean not all...the ones that trow the racist card has soon has things don't go there way ...are the most racist on the planet...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Let me tell you Saul. ..if Ii wasn't the boss... just and employee...it would have been lights out for Gerald ..I just can't  go bashing someone ...my hands are tied at the moment...

To be honest Marcel it sounds like it was said, then you went off and stewed about and have now got your arse in your hand after the fact.   You should have dealt with it when it happened, calmly told him not to disrespect you with false accusations and find another job if he can't treat his boss with proper respect.  Thumping him will always lose the argument, not something grown ups should do in a work situation.   Nice to talk about but sily to actually do.  False accusations of racism are just as vile and cowardly as racism itself.  

6 minutes ago, Saul said:

To be honest Marcel it sounds like it was said, then you went off and stewed about and have now got your arse in your hand after the fact.   You should have dealt with it when it happened, calmly told him not to disrespect you with false accusations and find another job if he can't treat his boss with proper respect.  Thumping him will always lose the argument, not something grown ups should do in a work situation.   Nice to talk about but sily to actually do.  False accusations of racism are just as vile and cowardly as racism itself.  

No I told him if someone is racist here at shop it's certainly not me...IHe  doesn't know anything about my family or that I was  places in a English school at the age of 12...

Since we are two owners at the shop ..the calm civil way to do this is for me to wait until he's back from holidays...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Hey you can just f ' off you one legit pirate...lol.

That's leggist , you're worse than a racist

• Haha 5

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No I told him if someone is racist here at shop it's certainly not me...IHe  doesn't know anything about my family or that I was  places in a English school at the age of 12...

Since we are two owners at the shop ..the calm civil way to do this is for me to wait until he's back from holidays...

See you knew the answer all the way along.   😉   It sounds like it was said in banter as you obviously have a working relationships and you have reacted badly to it.  Some things are not funny and we all have our buttons, I understand why  given the context you have explained.  Chill and don't let it wind you up, have a grown up conversation and move on.   🙂

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

See you knew the answer all the way along.   😉   It sounds like it was said in banter as you obviously have a working relationships and you have reacted badly to it.  Some things are not funny and we all have our buttons, I understand why  given the context you have explained.  Chill and don't let it wind you up, have a grown up conversation and move on.   🙂

That's  exactly what I'm planning to do....personally I don't think he even  knows what the term means...he's not has well educated has me on the subject...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You're racist towards shitboxes? I thought you were better than this ...

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

That's exactly what I told him..I'm done working on shit boxes....

Doesn't matter the colour..Red , White , yellow or black..

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That's exactly what I told him..I'm done working on shit boxes....

Doesn't matter the colour..Red , White , yellow or black..

You must only work on green and blue cars, now, to be woke!

I used to be a senior lecturer at a university many years ago and I found two students using some computers in a tech lab that they shouldn’t have been as the lab was a dedicated resource for students in the geography, geology and environmental sciences faculty.

Anyway, I realised that they shouldn’t have been in there so I approached them and explained the situation very politely. I asked them to finish what they were doing and make sure they saved their work.

They got a bit shitty and said I was only throwing them out because they were black. That really pissed me off so I replied that I was throwing them out because they had no right to be in there and they were a pair of twats.

Their faces were a picture. Off they went, mumbling and cursing under their breath……….🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Been accused of that many times in the garage. The Indian and Pakistani's like to haggle and if they don't get their own way that term is used, That's when I told them to fuck off somewhere else. Another chap up the road got called the same over an argument involving the darker skinned family dog barking and howling all day.

• Like 1

My dog is a racist he hates black dogs.   He is a ginger supremacist 🤣

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That's leggist , you're worse than a racist

Indeed....& this Hookist is here to enforce that statement.... 2-Wheelin' Pirates have their own race ya know...😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, YamaHead said:

Indeed....& this Hookist is here to enforce that statement.... 2-Wheelin' Pirates have their own race ya know...😄

you have a patch as well?

8 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That's  exactly what I'm planning to do....personally I don't think he even  knows what the term means...he's not has well educated has me on the subject...

Is that because he is from Africa?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Saul said:

have a grown up conversation and move on.   🙂

james franco wtf GIF

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

you have a patch as well?

Back in 2012 I had an off from the Kymco 250 I was riding....tweaked the sh*t outta my neck which I still feel to this day. Ended up with double vision for a year & wore an eye patch so I could @ least drive my truck until it slowly faded away a year later. Dbl-vision sometimes acts up but usually when I'm really tired....not too often though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

james franco wtf GIF

Sorry I forgot myself, I know that's not how we talk in here.  🤣  I made the mistake of actually trying to answer Marcels question, I should have told him to kick matey's head in 🤣

• Like 1