I got called racist

If you would see my facebook posts you would call me racist, transphobic, male chauvinist... 🤣 but in the end it's just dark humour 🤣

9 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That's exactly what I told him..I'm done working on shit boxes....

Doesn't matter the colour..Red , White , yellow or black..

yeh ..right ..

image.png.a9788f4d15699d8587d9518da1b551d0.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JustaPor said:

If you would see my facebook posts you would call me racist, transphobic, male chauvinist... 🤣 but in the end it's just dark humour 🤣

and a ponce.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Six30 said:

yeh ..right ..

image.png.a9788f4d15699d8587d9518da1b551d0.png

The Klan are truly next level idiots, talk about retarded, they make BNP members look normal.

13 hours ago, Saul said:

Sorry I forgot myself, I know that's not how we talk in here.  🤣  I made the mistake of actually trying to answer Marcels question, I should have told him to kick matey's head in 🤣

Don't worry I'm more civilized than that...the fellow who I'm referring to is the one of two who were selling the business to....all it was he is frustrated and he's eger to take control of the shop...I was ready retired 3 years ...but my partner wasn't ready...so we've been dragging this process for to long...

Tonight were gonna talk after work and we're gonna straighten things out...

And if I was just and employee like him I would have settle his case 15 years ago...he has no idea who's he messing with... if there's one thing my father taught was to be respectful about others ...my father was a man you didn't dare step on his big toe..he would have settled you case on the spot...and that's even after his 160 foot plunge he took after his accident. 

6 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Don't worry I'm more civilized than that...the fellow who I'm referring to is the one of two who were selling the business to....all it was he is frustrated and he's eger to take control of the shop...I was ready retired 3 years ...but my partner wasn't ready...so we've been dragging this process for to long...

Tonight were gonna talk after work and we're gonna straighten things out...

And if I was just and employee like him I would have settle his case 15 years ago...he has no idea who's he messing with... if there's one thing my father taught was to be respectful about others ...my father was a man you didn't dare step on his big toe..he would have settled you case on the spot...and that's even after his 160 foot plunge he took after his accident. 

How come you ended up being such a pussy then? Were you a mommas boy?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

How come you ended up being such a pussy then? Were you a mommas boy?

Beleive me twat...lol...even with your supposably 6'3 stature that I'm still awaiting proof of...you wouldn't dare step on my big toe either...lol...I would fold you and half in a heart beat ..still at 58 years old...lol.

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Beleive me twat...lol...even with your supposably 6'3 stature that I'm still awaiting proof of...you wouldn't dare step on my big toe either...lol...I would fold you and half in a heart beat ..still at 58 years old...lol.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

In real  life.....In me lys the heart of a pure blooded Viking....I kid you not...😂

Mike Tyson Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What the hell is wrong with Canadians to be stepping on people's big toes?

marecels big toes are on his hands 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

6’4” dwarf boy.

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

marecels big toes are on his hands 

My Father use to make us boxes with wooland Sox for 25 cents ...you know 25 cents in those days could get a pop and chip and some candy....he thought it was hilarious us going at it for 25 cents...lol.

My mom eventually had to put a stop to it ...after a few back eye busted nose and lips..lol....it still makes me laugh when I think of those times...lol.

45 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

My Father use to make us boxes with wooland Sox for 25 cents ...you know 25 cents in those days could get a pop and chip and some candy....he thought it was hilarious us going at it for 25 cents...lol.

My mom eventually had to put a stop to it ...after a few back eye busted nose and lips..lol....it still makes me laugh when I think of those times...lol.

Mate you do know that telling people how tough you are normally convinces them you aren’t.  🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

So your mother had to stop your sister beating you up?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Saul said:

Mate you do know that telling people how tough you are normally convinces them you aren’t.  🤣

You don't know well enough Saul....you'd know if you did... I don't bullshit or lie...lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You don't know well enough Saul....you'd know if you did... I don't bullshit or lie...lol.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Ok Tough Guy 

• Haha 2

Just been talking to one of my neighbours today. She lives on the back of our darker skinned friends with the barking and howling dogs. She when round to complain as she works nights and got called a racist too.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Just been talking to one of my neighbours today. She lives on the back of our darker skinned friends with the barking and howling dogs. She when round to complain as she works nights and got called a racist too.

Ahhh, so she's a nocturnal racist then. They're the worst kind.

• Haha 5

The two clowns were going at it this morning...and some replies were deleted...if your wondering who...one starts with B  and the other Z...lol.

Everything is back normal ..we had a little discussion after work ....what it really boils down to is frustration..you see  I've been ready to let the shop go  for some  years now ...but my partner wasn't ready...so we've been dragging this process for to long...

• Like 1