The forgotten weekend thread

Pedro

I just noticed everyone forgot to make a weekend thread :classic_sad:

Temperatures are down today, which is lovely. Am having a coffee outside and will take a little ride to meet up with @JustaPor for a burguer at my favourite hilltop cafe. In the afternoon will just hand around the house and take in the pleasant weather as tomorrow it's supposed to go up by almost 15º and I'll escape to be with @Sofia by the seaside.

Might have Indian or Pakistani food tonight, a neighbor told me about a new place in Azambuja, and considering the amount of immigrants in the area it could well be a nice place. 

• Like 4

Too bloody hot to do anything. Clouds come over and the breeze is lovely. Misses want to do some shopping.
I'm thinking about putting the 45 tooth rear sprocket back on the tracer to see if it behaves.
I could get back in the shed but the racing gets going at 12, and I can't seem to get going.:classic_laugh:

Can't be arsed to put that clock on eBay either. This is what the hot weather does to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Off to Halfords for a sump plug washer, highly likely they wont have one but im bound to end up buying other crap I don't need there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Leaving soon for a little ride...going to pass through the place where I was born..ill try to take some pics...

Owen Wilson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

It's a lovely day here. Perfect morning, riding in this weather is bliss and happy times on a motorcycle, 22º in the morning, 28º now. A few cool and interesting bikes there like that CB1300 in the distance and a Guzzi with stickers from all over, but I just took this picture. I really do not fancy those new 1300 BMWs 

IMG_5032.thumb.jpeg.cb3a8436ce09c93c74661e6c38cd09c9.jpeg

A nice hour on the bike, chatting with Dani over a burguer, now relaxing, Sofia might come by for dinner, maybe one of the most perfect days in a while.

Tomorrow the heat comes back and I'll boil.:classic_laugh:

• Like 7

Didn't do a lot yesterday because after my lane maintenance on Friday with the machete the knuckle for my middle finger had swollen up on Friday evening for some reason and i couldn't clench a fist. It feels like i have an infection as the swollen area was warm to touch it was like that all day yesterday and this morning. Using my hand today seems to have loosened things up but still cant clench my fist and riding the XR was a pain as the clutch is hard to pull with a good hand so was only out for a few miles to bed the chain in.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

It's a lovely day here. Perfect morning, riding in this weather is bliss and happy times on a motorcycle, 22º in the morning, 28º now. A few cool and interesting bikes there like that CB1300 in the distance and a Guzzi with stickers from all over, but I just took this picture. I really do not fancy those new 1300 BMWs 

IMG_5032.thumb.jpeg.cb3a8436ce09c93c74661e6c38cd09c9.jpeg

A nice hour on the bike, chatting with Dani over a burguer, now relaxing, Sofia might come by for dinner, maybe one of the most perfect days in a while.

Tomorrow the heat comes back and I'll boil.:classic_laugh:

See any donkey on the trail ?

The ride to the top...
(no bike sound of the bike as my old GoPro is only capable of catching the wind gusts)

I should have footage from the way home, but somehow I didn't press the record button...😔

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, JustaPor said:

I should have footage from the way home, but somehow I didn't press the record button...😔

Okay busa.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

See any donkey on the trail ?

What trail? Why?