Riding boots

Been using these prospector boots ..had them for close to 20 years now...the souls are warn out...the boot itself is still in good shape...no luck finding a shoe repair person in my area...I've tried everywheres to find someplace who sells them..but no luck..think they probably stopped making them years ago...

So I've gone ahead a place and order on these...

20240719_173005.jpg

20240719_172959.jpg

Screenshot_20240725_112445_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

What kind of end of the world place doesn't have a cobbler? A nice Vibram sole would make them feel better than new.

I think you'll find those TCX a lot less sturdy than the ones you have. I love my current ones, made by Stylmartin: https://en.stylmartin.it/shoes-boots-moto/products/yu-rok-brown.html

They all closed down Pedro...think it's a dying art...found one a couple hours away ..I'll take with me next time I'm around the area....I hate buying gear online but it's what we're stuck with....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

They all closed down Pedro...think it's a dying art...found one a couple hours away ..I'll take with me next time I'm around the area....I hate buying gear online but it's what we're stuck with....

Here they’re coming back, prices of things rising so much means people that fix things with quality at reasonable prices get all the business they need.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

Here they’re coming back, prices of things rising so much means people that fix things with quality at reasonable prices get all the business they need.

He lives in a one horse town and he is related to the horse.

• Haha 4