Youth.

Saul

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm surprised that they're allowed on that airfield, usually in the UK you'd have some busy body shouting 'you can't do that here mate'

I think it is because it was originally built on common land and it returned to that after the war.  I think they held motorsport their in the 1950's even hosting I Grand Prix.   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davidstow_Circuit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Davidstow_Moor

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Saul said:

I think it is because it was originally built on common land and it returned to that after the war.  I think they held motorsport their in the 1950's even hosting I Grand Prix.   

We used to have something similar here many years ago in Llandow all gone now the race track is still there though

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Saul said:

. Later, the meeting was abandoned due to the bridge over the track collapsing.   :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

. Later, the meeting was abandoned due to the bridge over the track collapsing.   :classic_unsure:

No sign of a bridge there now.  I remember seeing some film clips of one of the races there years ago.    No safety precautions back in the 1950's 😳

• Like 3

Another trip over to to Davidstow this morning.   Forecast was okish but by the time we had been there for 20 minutes the rain started.   Forgot to take any water proofs so we got wet.   Shadow ploughed on but after 40 minutes she had had enough.    Rode up to me stop and said ;

”‘I’m out, all the water is running off the tank back onto my Fanny,  my Fanny is wet and cold and I can’t take anymore.”   

Now this practically floored me and I genuinely nearly pissed myself laughing, much to her disgust 🤣🤣🤣.  
I did suggest her saying her crutch was wet next time, but I’m not sure she got it.    

I rode home chuckling all the way.  😀🤣🤣  I was laughing and told her mother what she said.    Shadow didn’t like that either.    

IMG_3219.jpeg

IMG_3220.jpeg

IMG_3221.jpeg

IMG_3222.jpeg

IMG_3223.jpeg

IMG_3224.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

28 minutes ago, Saul said:

Another trip over to to Davidstow this morning.   Forecast was okish but by the time we had been there for 20 minutes the rain started.   Forgot to take any water proofs so we got wet.   Shadow ploughed on but after 40 minutes she had had enough.    Rode up to me stop and said ;

”‘I’m out, all the water is running off the tank back onto my Fanny,  my Fanny is wet and cold and I can’t take anymore.”   

Now this practically floored me and I genuinely nearly pissed myself laughing, much to her disgust 🤣🤣🤣.  
I did suggest her saying her crutch was wet next time, but I’m not sure she got it.    

I rode home chuckling all the way.  😀🤣🤣  I was laughing and told her mother what she said.    Shadow didn’t like that either.    

IMG_3219.jpeg

IMG_3220.jpeg

IMG_3221.jpeg

IMG_3222.jpeg

IMG_3223.jpeg

IMG_3224.jpeg

A cold fanny must be the worst!

You’re never going to invite her to register here, are you? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

A cold fanny must be the worst!

You’re never going to invite her to register here, are you? :classic_laugh:

I wouldn't stop her from joining here but I don't think there is much here to interest her, she does look at what I post about her, so no secrets.   She doesn't like me using her name online hence why I call her Shadow.   She is currently in her room falling out with Alexa who is apparently a dumb bitch 🤣

• Haha 7

Sounds like she got a taste of what it's like to be a REAL biker....a bit of a reality check if you will. A cold backside is just the tip of the iceberg...

Oh the fun to be had riding in the elements though....SnowDay006.thumb.jpg.c08e0d35ec1e9f9242d513e3c715377e.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Sounds like she got a taste of what it's like to be a REAL biker....a bit of a reality check if you will. A cold backside is just the tip of the iceberg...

Oh the fun to be had riding in the elements though....SnowDay006.thumb.jpg.c08e0d35ec1e9f9242d513e3c715377e.jpg

Fanny has a slightly different meaning in the UK to the US! 😉😂😂

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Oh the fun to be had riding in the elements though....

Twasn't her backside more frontside she was referring to.  🤣🤣🤣.     Probably not the most demure statement from her but to the point as always.  She is a tough cookie though and will get used to the rigors of biking I am sure.  😉

• Like 3

6 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Oh the fun to be had riding in the elements though....

The fanny is the front part of a woman here in the civilised world.
American Usa GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

12 minutes ago, Saul said:

Twasn't her backside more frontside she was referring to.  🤣🤣🤣.   

Learn something new everyday..... make the same kind of sense as driving on the left/WRONG side of the road. 😁

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Learn something new everyday..... make the same kind of sense as driving on the left/WRONG side of the road. 😁

Total sense to drive on the left, you need to be able to use your sword on anyone coming in the opposite direction 😉  The Japanese know this 😉  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, YamaHead said:

Thinking men have a fanny is what has led to the downfall of America.

• Haha 4