Bike of The Month May, June, July: picture submission thread

Pedro

Since we are now able to change the picture on the front page, we're restarting Bike Of The Month with a vote for all three months in which we had no competition.

You can now submit one picture of your bike on a ride, taken anytime in May, June or July, in horizontal format.

As an exception, I will also accept submissions of a second picture if you wish to honour Pete, and as such if you've got a picture of him you'd like to have on the front-page for a month, we can accept that as well. They will all go in the vote, I'll consider the last picture you submit of each genre.

On the evening of the 29th, I'll close submissions and start the vote.

• Like 3

My two submissions:

The big GS on a tiny road deep in the Douro region.

IMG_4962.thumb.jpeg.b77249507e855cdd0fb405d70bc8bcd4.jpeg

And Pete, giving you the bird, on the "one of the best bikes ever made", complete with huge top box:

82881994_2729419283845293_3587803765392015360_o-1.jpg.06457a38f7d56951ea4d2a5b8d4a98f9.jpg.0257fcca139ac50c1a3cbeb67b01aaa1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Submit good pictures, and vote for anything if only to get @Buckster's bike off of the bottom of the page :classic_laugh:

Unless they vote for my bike.

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

its the picture of pete ..for sure, no contest

will post one of mine , but remember pete liked xt's so he would of voted for me ....

not trying to influence any one...

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its the picture of pete ..for sure, no contest

will post one of mine , but remember pete liked xt's so he would of voted for me ....

not trying to influence any one...

Anything is better than a wank panzer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I had to turn around on my lane it got so bad and i was only 100 yards in LOL

How the hell did you turn it around ?  good to see the XR out again 👍

I'll put this one up of Pete.  Pete myself and probably Fred have all got a photo on that bridge ...............

FILE377.JPG.254ccbc39e3da5e81bbb5686f94f89db.jpeg.a2737c602cb3ae66345ce2e56046ea72.jpeg

• Like 7

Come on you bunch of losers, it’s your chance to submit two pictures, you’ve got three months of pictures of ypur own bike and years of Pete’s pictures to choose from!

20 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'll put this one up of Pete.  Pete myself and probably Fred have all got a photo on that bridge ...............

FILE377.JPG.254ccbc39e3da5e81bbb5686f94f89db.jpeg.a2737c602cb3ae66345ce2e56046ea72.jpeg

I rode that bike. The grief he gave me over not starting it properly lasted decades!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Come on you bunch of losers, it’s your chance to submit two pictures, you’ve got three months of pictures of ypur own bike and years of Pete’s pictures to choose from!

Feck off he never got a photo in BOTM when he was alive why should it be any different now :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Feck off he never got a photo in BOTM when he was alive why should it be any different now :classic_laugh:

He got one in January!

But you get no argument from me, submit something better and whatever people vote for is what gets in. I’m just one man, I don’t make the rules!

• Haha 1

Just now, Pedro said:

He got one in January!

But you get no argument from me, submit something better and whatever people vote for is what gets in. I’m just one man, I don’t make the rules!

this is one month i will vote for Pete's photo but which one remains to be seen :littleguy:

Pondering Which One GIF by Moncho

• Like 1

This is the last photo of my ZRX new bike arrives Tuesday.

This is showing the top box just for Pete.

Bike on Rhigos.jpg

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Just to balance things out 🤪

IMG_0976.thumb.JPG.514537c3fe89d2464d411ada6e97a2fb.JPG

It’s not hairdryer of the month.

• Haha 6