Harley...

Six30

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Yebbut he was a crap shot,  he was aiming for the Indian 50 yds up the road .............

No he wasn’t.. he was aiming for the gay scooter to the left of the Indian 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

No he wasn’t.. he was aiming for the gay scooter to the left of the Indian 

Looks like Harley are switching their production line to Tiland...wonder if Buck is going to do a factory tour...and maybe run into some girlyboys  ?

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Looks like Harley are switching their production line to Tiland...wonder if Buck is going to do a factory tour...and maybe run into some girlyboys  ?

he is organising the tours

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Six30 said:

he is organising the tours

You have already tried to buy a ticket.

I'm wondering if Buckster will be taking the Mpox vaccine....you know those type of Harley rallys with a bunch of drunk guys sleeping in tents next to one other...he could be playing with fire...I wouldn't want him to catch it..

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm wondering if Buckster will be taking the Mpox vaccine....you know those type of Harley rallys with a bunch of drunk guys sleeping in tents next to one other...he could be playing with fire...I wouldn't want him to catch it..

if @Buckster was not gay he would have to sell the Harley ... if he  keeps it he is  deffo a fan of The Sheriffs rusty badge... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

if @Buckster was not gay he would have to sell the Harley ... if he  keeps it he is  deffo a fan of The Sheriffs rusty badge... 

I  guess Buckster has been spotted with his LGBT street glide in some Scottish back road with his stereo crank to the max listening to the Bee Gee staying aive..

Stayin Alive GIF by Bee Gees

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I  guess Buckster has been spotted with his LGBT street glide in some Scottish back road with his stereo crank to the max listening to the Bee Gee staying aive..

Stayin Alive GIF by Bee Gees

He’s playing the weather girls on loop

IMG_4027.gif

• Haha 2

So with all this woke stuff, Indian Motorcycles, the brand formerly known as Victory is to change its name back to Victory and pay reparations for cultural misappropriation to the indigenous peoples of the americas.

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

So with all this woke stuff, Indian Motorcycles, the brand formerly known as Victory is to change its name back to Victory and pay reparations for cultural misappropriation to the indigenous peoples of the americas.

Bullshit....what's your sources  ?

It’s a good thing BMW never did anything wrong to any people, they’re a harmless brand with no ties to … wait…

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Bullshit....what's your sources  ?

It was in the news.

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

CNN. ...clown news network?

It’s the talk of the street in Portugal, Marcel! 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

CNN. ...clown news network?

You will have to rebadge yours.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It’s the talk of the street in Portugal, Marcel! 

They were talking about it the biker cafe today as well.

54 minutes ago, Buckster said:

They were talking about it the biker cafe today as well.

It's gonna take more than coffee shop talk to re-brand America first motorcycle company...I'll let you know  that all indigenous are prowed to have the Indian war bonnet on this motorcycle...cause it's the penical of motorcycle excellences....you have to remember indian isn't a woke company like Harley ...

Gay Men GIF

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's gonna take more than coffee shop talk to re-brand America first motorcycle company...I'll let you know  that all indigenous are prowed to have the Indian war bonnet on this motorcycle...cause it's the penis of motorcycle excellences....you have to remember indian isn't a woke company like Harley ...

That must be why only bellends buy them.

• Haha 3