Evening pleasure

Six30

Went to a classic car meet at a pub about 15 mins from me , more people there than I expected .. found some nice lanes on the way back ..

IMG_4008.jpeg

IMG_4011.jpeg

IMG_4007.jpeg

IMG_4006.jpeg

IMG_4014.jpeg

IMG_4017.jpeg

IMG_4019.jpeg

IMG_4015.jpeg

IMG_4001.jpeg

IMG_4005.jpeg

IMG_4002.jpeg

• Like 5

Just now, Catteeclan said:

Great mix of vehicles 

yeh there was ... its on every month

• Like 1

Capri 2.8 ... wanted a bit of paint round it it but solid , , didn’t look like it was his pride and joy .. hung about to see if owner came back to ask if  he wanted £500 for it .

IMG_4012.jpeg

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Capri 2.8 ... wanted a bit of paint round it it but solid , , didn’t look like it was his pride and joy .. hung about to see if owner came back to ask if  he wanted £500 for it .

IMG_4012.jpeg

I'll go £550 for the dirty lambo

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

IMG_4012.jpeg

That looks like a dirty lotus the other side, I'll go up to 150. They were some crap:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Is it a gay bar ?

You’re coming across as a needy stalker with a man crush, Marcel!

Nothing wrong with that though, it’s 2024 and you are a middle aged man with a cruiser.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Nothing wrong with that though, it’s 2024 and you are a middle aged man with a cruiser.

It's simply a case of payback ...he's been on my case since I traded the Harley for the indian ...lol

image.png.f4d12edc6f9f1c3eabb68d7b2ce83897.png'69 Chrysler Newport.... my Grandpa had 1, but his was a convertible. It was the 1st car I ever drove....@ the ripe old age of 13. He also pulled a 30ft. Airstream travel trailer with it. Definitely a bonafied ROAD-Yacht @ 19ft. long!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

I'm looking forward to when he's snowed in it could be the push i need to quit the internet :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Love the Marky One, quite a good looking example of what was a shit car, they were THE car for NZ hoons in the early 60's my brother included, luckily I was born to late to join the milieu.

On 15/08/2024 at 20:58, Six30 said:

IMG_4012.jpeg

I had one of the last Capri's a 280 Brooklands green, sounded great went great, absolute shite on wet bends, complained to the Ford dealer who said "yes, we replace the spare wheel in the boot with a custom shaped concrete doughnut to weigh the back end down", wankers, still liked it though

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I had one of the last Capri's a 280 Brooklands green, sounded great went great, absolute shite on wet bends, complained to the Ford dealer who said "yes, we replace the spare wheel in the boot with a custom shaped concrete doughnut to weigh the back end down", wankers, still liked it though

Yeh , I had a few of them and 3.0s ones .. loved em , they would probably seem slow now 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, YamaHead said:

image.png.f4d12edc6f9f1c3eabb68d7b2ce83897.png'69 Chrysler Newport.... my Grandpa had 1, but his was a convertible. It was the 1st car I ever drove....@ the ripe old age of 13. He also pulled a 30ft. Airstream travel trailer with it. Definitely a bonafied ROAD-Yacht @ 19ft. long!

id have one......

7 hours ago, Six30 said:

Yeh , I had a few of them and 3.0s ones .. loved em , they would probably seem slow now 

Maybe slow, but slow with shit suspension and tires isn’t boring :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1