Servicing time plus new compensator.

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

The old one is springs in a cup and ramps on the cogs, the new one uses a set of eight cushions of two different densities.

Do you know what the cushions are made of, just wonder what bikes are using.

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Do you know what the cushions are made of, just wonder what bikes are using.

Don’t know.

Here is a diagram of the old one.

IMG_1259.jpeg.ff04eebba57c2f26bca0c876b3e2449e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Thank God for those youtube videos...you'd probably would have fucked everything up...lol.

Aren’t you due a flounce?

• Haha 5

Well it rides well, vibration is back to normal and hot starting is no problem, the hot starting was definitely becoming a problem and is classically caused by the compensator binding up. Will go on a long run tomorrow. I might go down south and rape @Six30.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Well it rides well, vibration is back to normal and hot starting is no problem, the hot starting was definitely becoming a problem and is classically caused by the compensator binding up. Will go on a long run tomorrow. I might go down south and rape @Six30.

I'm sure he's looking forward to your arrival already ............

Kombucha Are You Sure GIF

• Haha 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

I'm sure he's looking forward to your arrival already ............

Kombucha Are You Sure GIF

Joe Biden GIF

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Eyes What GIF

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What the hell, you can’t say that! Harley is woke now, you will have to make love to him. And cuddle.

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What the hell, you can’t say that! Harley is woke now, you will have to make love to him. And cuddle.

surely  threats of forced anal and getting bummed into the middle of next week is a yellow card

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That’s true, I will endeavour to gently coerce him into a inclusive and loving situation that may involve a bat and a disused coal mine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

That’s true, I will endeavour to gently coerce him into a inclusive and loving situation that may involve a bat and a disused coal mine.

Just make sure the muflers are Luke warm before you stick your cock in them..

52 minutes ago, Six30 said:

surely  threats of forced anal and getting bummed into the middle of next week is a yellow card

He just said he might rape you , he didn't say what with and where .......

Season 2 Shrug GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Six30 said:

See below.

42 minutes ago, Buckster said:

If this wasn’t next level moderating by me, I don’t know what is. I hope you two have a lovely time.

39 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Just make sure the muflers are Luke warm before you stick your cock in them..

You’re just weird. And you come across as you giving too much thought into Buckster’s parts. 

This was a nice motorcycle workshop thread too, with pretty pictures and everything. You lot should be ashamed, bots are starting to complain!

• Haha 5

52 minutes ago, Six30 said:

It will be more of a red card if you get my drift.

rob riggle rape GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

It's not rape if his pants are down and he's bent over all lubed up when he hears you arrive 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's not rape if his pants are down and he's bent over all lubed up when he hears you arrive 

No Way Reaction GIF by CBS

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Mecanofilia  ?

depends on the diameter of the exhaust .

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I think He might be in a bine with his shaft extension...?

Screenshot_20240822_073659_Chrome.jpg

got to commend the man really.... he is really trying to fly the flag for Harleys new image gay shit

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

got to commend the man really.... he is really trying to fly the flag for Harleys new image gay shit

Gay shit and other things...you know we might have a case of mecanophilia on are hands...he renounce the pleasure of the flesh years ago...maybe this Harley is a realese of pent up pressure  ?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Gay shit and other things...you know we might have a case of mecanophilia on are hands...he renounce the pleasure of the flesh years ago...maybe this Harley is a realese of pent up pressure  ?

or he has no choice ..the choir boys arses are probably red roar and soar as fuck and they are probably hospitalised .. he's turned to other outlets

• Haha 2