Nothing to see here

On 19/09/2024 at 11:08, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No wonder it was getting thirsty at the pumps...half of the filter element was pluged solid with bugs and road crap...

20240919_065006.jpg

you should be ashamed of yourself

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Gonna increase the cleaning interval to every 10k...just been to busy riding...

increase...

Carlos Valdes Starz GIF by Gaslit

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

increase...

Carlos Valdes Starz GIF by Gaslit

You know what I'm trying to say...that filter has been in the bike for 25 thousand km...k&n calls for service at every 15 k..but with the size of filter and the amount of bugs around here I'll do it at every 10 k from now on...just a pain in the ass to service..got to remove the tank..not that big of a job ...I'm just worried on putting a big old scratch on it...it's clumbersom and you have to wait until the tank is pretty well empty ..

14 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You know what I'm trying to say...that filter has been in the bike for 25 thousand km...k&n calls for service at every 15 k..but with the size of filter and the amount of bugs around here I'll do it at every 10 k from now on...just a pain in the ass to service..got to remove the tank..not that big of a job ...I'm just worried on putting a big old scratch on it...it's clumbersom and you have to wait until the tank is pretty well empty ..

Seems like a difficult bike to service compared to a Harley.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Seems like a difficult bike to service compared to a Harley.

Just a little more time intensive...you have to keep in mind ( famous quote from Spiderman) with great powers some sacrifice had to be made...this thing pumps out twice has many hp than your run of mill harley...

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Just saying, don't Harleys have the air filter just to the side of the bike?

You're not wrong. Sorry, thought you were stirring the spoon.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's very polite Dave , we'd be more likely to say 'stirring the shit'  

And I've been drinking. Must be the fact that Mandis close.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

That's very polite Dave , we'd be more likely to say 'stirring the shit'  

Speaking of shit...funny Dickhead hasn't added his grain of salt yet...must have got his finger caught in the  turbine and had to go to the hospital for hand cream...

Skincare Brighten Up GIF by Vasanti Cosmetics

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

You're not wrong. Sorry, thought you were stirring the spoon.:classic_laugh:

I was, but with factual correct information. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

I would be more concerned about that big aluminium box section with a cutout in it. One good pothole and the frame will snap in two.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

I would be more concerned about that big aluminium box section with a cutout in it. One good pothole and the frame will snap in two.

No problem it would friction weld itself back together from the vibration 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Buckster said:

That frame design has been out since 2020....don't you think if it broke in half someone would have been talking about has a result of a pot hole...?

Maybe a severe crash or Tbone by a car or something...it's actually 3 times more rigid than a Harley frame..there's absolutely no frame flex like I've witnessed on my two previous harleys...

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That frame design has been out since 2020....don't you think if it broke in half someone would have been talking about has a result of a pot hole...?

Maybe a severe crash or Tbone by a car or something...it's actually 3 times more rigid than a Harley frame..there's absolutely no frame flex like I've witnessed on my two previous harleys...

Made in China.